The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was still in position to win against the Champs with seconds left even with Jimmy stinking it up :lol:

He'll be okay. Just glad Herro, and even someone like Gabe Vincent, have made the jump this year so a lot of other guys can pick up the slack when someone's having an off night.

Lowry can't come back soon enough though

Jimmy so damn regular. It'd be nice if he stopped getting gassed as something special based on him locking Giannis 3 yrs ago and that hunched over pic vs the Bubble Lakers. He's really just a role player that makes the all star team. all star role player. ASRP

Freak looking like 'why is this lil ***** interrupting my warmup to talk about his 55 pt game?'

Last edited:
275176856_5678328988862245_4901475515125496095_n.jpg

Was still in position to win against the Champs with seconds left even with Jimmy stinking it up :lol:

He'll be okay. Just glad Herro, and even someone like Gabe Vincent, have made the jump this year so a lot of other guys can pick up the slack when someone's having an off night.

Lowry can't come back soon enough though

Exactly. They also don’t want to talk about how bam missed 20 plus games, Jimmy missing games, lowry and herro while still holding on to the number 1 seed :rolleyes

Exactly. They also don’t want to talk about how bam missed 20 plus games, Jimmy missing games, lowry and herro while still holding on to the number 1 seed :rolleyes
Do you think they have a good chance of taking the east or no?

Do you think they have a good chance of taking the east or no?

I really do; not being biased. I’m really not concerned with the bucks they literally shot 60% the first half and we still kept it close. Stringer had a horrible game which I really doubt he’ll be that terrible again once lowry comes back as well. If we get at least 70% from dipo and he doesn’t need to start I’ll take our bench starting 5 over any other team. The only concern I have is our size. Bam has to make up a lot for that and foul trouble could be a concern against those bigger teams. I like dedmon but we needed to sign any other big/4; yurt is too raw and can’t switch like that on defense

I really do; not being biased. I’m really not concerned with the bucks they literally shot 60% the first half and we still kept it close. Stringer had a horrible game which I really doubt he’ll be that terrible again once lowry comes back as well. If we get at least 70% from dipo and he doesn’t need to start I’ll take our bench starting 5 over any other team. The only concern I have is our size. Bam has to make up a lot for that and foul trouble could be a concern against those bigger teams. I like dedmon but we needed to sign any other big/4; yurt is too raw and can’t switch like that on defense
Good assessment. I can dig it bro

Jimmy so damn regular. It'd be nice if he stopped getting gassed as something special based on him locking Giannis 3 yrs ago and that hunched over pic vs the Bubble Lakers. He's really just a role player that makes the all star team. all star role player. ASRP

he’s been holding on to being an underdog since he got drafted :lol: What other 6x all-star can make the finals then get swept the next year with an all-time terrible performance and avoid slander?

Gotta love how dudes aren't even allowed to find their footing anymore after coming back from multiple injuries :lol:

More of a testament to the team depth + coaching that they're still a 1 seed in spite of all the main guys missing serious time throughout the season, often simultaneously.

On that note

Gonna be great to see him back on the court soon

Knicks have lost 19 of the last 22 games.

I was a big fan of this coach & the defensive revival that came back to NYK basketball. I even thought having him would be beneficial for guys like Cam, Obi & others to make that side of their development a priority.

However, this is egregious and should not be tolerated. Everyone knew this rotation wasn’t it before him.

Really don’t like being in the coaching carousel every other yr but the stakes are too high this time to fumble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom