The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you’re a top 5 player in the league it almost doesn’t matter who they put around you. Word to nikola Jokic. Word to Houston harden. Word to Luka. Word to any version of bron.
AD isn’t the playmaker/ball handler any of those guys are,but the 1st mistake was considering him TOP 5 when that’s reserved for the truly elite guys

Tobias? Maybe first team all ELITE scammer

All-Fraud team

Jimmy Butler
Tobias Harris
James Harden
Julius Randle
Rudy Gobert

6th man
Russell Westbrook

amitt5504 amitt5504 alluded to it but there is a difference between being a scammer (or finesser) and a fraud. Guys like Tobi, Chandler Parsons, the entire FA class of 2016 (Deng, Mozgov, Noah, etc. ) are all scammers.

But to be a FRAUD I think you have to have achieved high praise and accolades (JImmy 6X AS, Harden - Top 75, GoberT - Multiple DPOY on top-seed, Rust - Top 75) with little to nothing to show for it despite high expectations.

It might seem small but there's a difference in the two classes.

Knicks have lost 19 of the last 22 games.

I was a big fan of this coach & the defensive revival that came back to NYK basketball. I even thought having him would be beneficial for guys like Cam, Obi & others to make that side of their development a priority.

However, this is egregious and should not be tolerated. Everyone knew this rotation wasn’t it before him.

Really don’t like being in the coaching carousel every other yr but the stakes are too high this time to fumble.
Wow didn’t realize they were doing THAT bad. 19 outta 22. Yea unfortunately Thibs gotta go.

AD isn’t the playmaker/ball handler any of those guys are,but the 1st mistake was considering him TOP 5 when that’s reserved for the truly elite guys

Embiid isn’t the playmaker ball handler either and he was dragging Philly into homecourt until Harden arrived.

But I agree, AD wasn’t top 5 to begin with. He should be though. But that’s another topic

giphy.gif

Embiid isn’t the playmaker ball handler either and he was dragging Philly into homecourt until Harden arrived.

But I agree, AD wasn’t top 5 to begin with. He should be though. But that’s another topic
Embiid had a solid roster before Harden came as well,but Embiid has certain intangibles AD doesn’t have tho so there’s that.

Calling AD a fraud is extreme IMO

Embiid had a solid roster before Harden came as well,but Embiid has certain intangibles AD doesn’t have tho so there’s that.

It’s levels to being a fraud. Is AD one of the 75 best players ever? Ehhhh.

But again, there were circles calling him top 5. His agent said he could have done what Giannis just did. Perk was saying he was better too. antidope antidope just posted a link of people saying he was #2

Can’t believe rich Paul really put the price on his head. Rich been flagrant this season

He is a fraud. When AD has had to lead the Lakers without Lebron he couldn’t do it.

I agree. AD is extremely overrated but that's because the media was dying to crown him. They were even debating if he was better than TD and KG after his Micky Mouse cup. He didn't do that, the media did.

It’s levels to being a fraud. Is AD one of the 75 best players ever? Ehhhh.

But again, there were circles calling him top 5. His agent said he could have done what Giannis just did. Perk was saying he was better too. antidope antidope just posted a link of people saying he was #2

Can’t believe rich Paul really put the price on his head. Rich been flagrant this season
They're acting like I said he shouldn't be in the NBA at all... But people tried to act like AD was like THAT. He is not HIM. He is not even close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom