The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jimmy so damn regular. It'd be nice if he stopped getting gassed as something special based on him locking Giannis 3 yrs ago and that hunched over pic vs the Bubble Lakers. He's really just a role player that makes the all star team. all star role player. ASRP
but but but some said that he is a star-caliber player better than........ :lol: :lol: :lol:

Is this what a “washed” up harden is like???

**** i can enjoy this every night

B825973A-290A-4F03-ADB6-2D00DAF80D55.png

Have to repost this after that stepback as well

Is this what a “washed” up harden is like???

**** i can enjoy this every night
Until the playoffs
Injury prone = fraud in here :lol: 🤷‍♂️
Crazy thing AD’s 1st year w/Lakers is on par with his best Hornets/Pels seasons and the last 2 seasons is the most time he’s ever missed due to injuries…He hasn’t been right since he got hurt at the end of the finals.

Until the playoffs

Crazy thing AD’s 1st year w/Lakers is on par with his best Hornets/Pels seasons and the last 2 seasons is the most time he’s ever missed due to injuries…He hasn’t been right since he got hurt at the end of the finals.

AD can sleepwalk into production. That’s never been the problem. His impact doesn’t always match the numbers.
His bubble shooting is 100% fraudulent though. That’s not debatable

All-Fraud team

Jimmy Butler
Tobias Harris
James Harden
Julius Randle
Rudy Gobert

6th man
Russell Westbrook

Anthony Davis is the looter in a riot poster child. He a fraud. No one cared until he donned the purple and gold and now it's an unspeakable thing to speak the truth.

They called that man the second-best player in the NBA.... LOL

Outside of the Disney cup, he’s been past the first round once. In 9 years.

I can divide

Anthony Davis is the looter in a riot poster child. He a fraud. No one cared until he donned the purple and gold and now it's an unspeakable thing to speak the truth.

They called that man the second-best player in the NBA.... LOL
You always gotta go to the extreme whenever you dislike/like a player :lol:

AD’s playoff #’s say otherwise not his fault he ran into great Warrior teams.

And they,you mean MVP MVP ?

AD against the Dubs in the playoffs...

Not sure what else he was supposed to do with some of those rosters against a juggernaut :lol:

AD against the Dubs in the playoffs...

Congrats. Man played great as an underdog. No one said he wasn’t talented. That’s the problem, he’s super talented.

Missing the playoffs routinely. Missing games routinely. Disappearing for stretches routinely. Man was getting sonned by Giannis this year. What was he last season?

You always gotta go to the extreme whenever you dislike/like a player :lol:

AD’s playoff #’s say otherwise not his fault he ran into great Warrior teams.

And they,you mean MVP MVP ?
No I do not. Been let that go

I mean the media. The ESPN player rankings came out after the Bubble and that dude was SECOND.

This happened... And this dude was generally in the top 5 in every major publication. He was NEVER THIS. HE A FRAUD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom