The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Randomly thought of one of the greatest quotes of all time just now :lol:

20220303_113413.jpg

Still :rofl:

No lie, when you said that, this is the first thing that came to mind:

Just need RustyShackleford RustyShackleford to come through like Prop Joe "Gotta say I'm proud of yall for putting aside petty grievances and putting this thing together. For a cold-*** crew of gangsters, y'all carried it like Republicans and ****" :nthat: :lol:

Do NOT read this post Based Jesus Based Jesus

I'm staying away from you ALA dudes because I know when the season is over they got something nasty waiting for me.

VARNELL HILL VARNELL HILL and wavycrocket wavycrocket gonna roll through my office at LakerNation like...
propjoe.gif

Last edited:
No lie, when you said that, this is the first thing that came to mind:

Just need RustyShackleford RustyShackleford to come through like Prop Joe "Gotta say I'm proud of yall for putting aside petty grievances and putting this thing together. For a cold-*** crew of gangsters, y'all carried it like Republicans and ****" :nthat: :lol:

Do NOT read this post Based Jesus Based Jesus

**** you I've seen that ep :lol:
Poeltl #7 - 2/8 (silhouette on 1)

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Poeltl #7 - 5/8 (silhouette on 1)

⬛⬛🟩⬛🟨🟨🟩⬛
⬛⬛🟩⬛🟨🟨⬛🟨
⬛⬛🟩🟩🟨⬛🟩⬛
⬛⬛🟩🟩⬛⬛🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Obscure *** players lol
Poeltl #7 - 6/8 (silhouette on 1)

⬛⬛⬛⬛🟨⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬛⬛⬛🟨⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬛🟩🟩🟨⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬛⬛⬛🟩🟨🟨⬛
⬛⬛⬛⬛🟨🟩⬛🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I kept entering players who got traded into the other conference :lol:
I'm staying away from you ALA dudes because I know when the season is over they got something nasty waiting for me.

VARNELL HILL VARNELL HILL and wavycrocket wavycrocket gonna roll through my office at LakerNation like...
propjoe.gif
That actually is a big spoiler, I should've listened :lol:

I must be missing the joke here.
The sheer absurdity of it coming from who it came from is the joke :lol:

Same way you couldn't help but laugh at some of the wild stuff Donald Sterling said, at least for me. Doesn't take away anything from the seriousness of it.

Still curious the league hasn't released anything about their investigation since and it's been almost 5 months

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom