The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
we save a seat at the ALA meetings for pmatic pmatic
No lie, when you said that, this is the first thing that came to mind:

Just need RustyShackleford RustyShackleford to come through like Prop Joe "Gotta say I'm proud of yall for putting aside petty grievances and putting this thing together. For a cold-*** crew of gangsters, y'all carried it like Republicans and ****" :nthat: :lol:

Do NOT read this post Based Jesus Based Jesus

antidope antidope preaching!!

1646319190799.gif

No lie, when you said that, this is the first thing that came to mind:

Just need RustyShackleford RustyShackleford to come through like Prop Joe "Gotta say I'm proud of yall for putting aside petty grievances and putting this thing together. For a cold-*** crew of gangsters, y'all carried it like Republicans and ****" :nthat: :lol:

Do NOT read this post Based Jesus Based Jesus

who taking notes?

It’s levels to being a fraud. Is AD one of the 75 best players ever? Ehhhh.

But again, there were circles calling him top 5. His agent said he could have done what Giannis just did. Perk was saying he was better too. antidope antidope just posted a link of people saying he was #2

Can’t believe rich Paul really put the price on his head. Rich been flagrant this season
Rich and Perk were definitely tripping :lol:

what laker fans aren’t around?

He is a fraud. When AD has had to lead the Lakers without Lebron he couldn’t do it.
It’s like y’all living in a world where the lakers are good without him. Wildin….

anfernee simons, jordan poole, miles bridges
Those are good options as well. Not rolling with Ja and I hope the voters aren’t either. MIP to me is someone that came out of nowhere. Ja was pretty much a household name last year to hoop heads and took the Grizz to the playoffs. I like Poole, Maxey or Simons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom