The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Immanuel Quickley has quickly become my least favorite player on the team. He does absolutely nothing to help anyone else out there.

Toppin slipped behind Harden and was open for a good five seconds near the hoop while Quickley was dribbling with his head down.

The wild thing is coming outta high school yo was a pure point guard…Then he got to Kentucky where Cal had him playing combo then a gunner off the bench role rookie year for the Knicks, now he legit has zero vision or PG skills :smh:

Really man, dude is the second worst motivator in sports, preceded only by Mike McCarthy. Dude really said that, worse part is they might have been down more than that already.
Chandler Parsons did All the Smoke?!? I wonder if he and Chat Jack patched it up

@DCAllAfrican

Definitely didn't expect the story to turn out that way. Love these Kobe stories, I need these in a Tales from the Tour Bus style.

It’s over. Come home
Offseason I’ll be back
151965B7-2C56-4DC8-B995-8ACFBC552458.gif

bored on my lunch break decided to watch this show after i seen someone mention it in here lol man bad idea

dude jmac said Harden/embiid not even a top 5 duo in east

starts at 5:34

Show don't even exist in my mind when Ski & Shannon ain't there, dudes they got filling in are trash. Dudes have some of the worst takes. You would think not having the show on would be better for ratings than them dudes. Dude really said Brown and Tatum work better, dudes have done nothing for how many years.

Dude making Nick Wright look like Dan Rathers or Peter Jennings out here. Fox really hurting that bad for bodies, DAMN.

No lie, when you said that, this is the first thing that came to mind:

Just need RustyShackleford RustyShackleford to come through like Prop Joe "Gotta say I'm proud of yall for putting aside petty grievances and putting this thing together. For a cold-*** crew of gangsters, y'all carried it like Republicans and ****" :nthat: :lol:

Do NOT read this post @Based Jesus

MVP MVP definitely yo taking the minutes at the meeting long as Bron in LA :lol:

Really man, dude is the second worst motivator in sports, preceded only by Mike McCarthy. Dude really said that, worse part is they might have been down more than that already.

Definitely didn't expect the story to turn out that way. Love these Kobe stories, I need these in a Tales from the Tour Bus style.

Damn that Kobe story was ill.

Crazy how much of a disparity in talent the G league and the NBA is.

Nik Stauskas over here scoring 100 pts in back to back games combined. Shot 20 for 28 from 3

Luka making that push for First Team All NBA

Between Ja, Steph, DeKobe, Booker and Luka it's gonna be tough sledding (I think Paul is now out of it?)

I'm hoping if Grizz lock up that 2nd seed (2nd best record in the league) ahead of GSW and Ja continues this stretch, he's a lock. Funny now, because the hype is so high around him that he's willing his way into 1st Team.

Crazy how much of a disparity in talent the G league and the NBA is.

Nik Stauskas over here scoring 100 pts in back to back games combined. Shot 20 for 28 from 3
Eh stauskas was never that bad. He’s a bench guy who should only be used as a sniper. Like the sixers are trotting out Korkmaz every night and he’s terrible.

Eh stauskas was never that bad. He’s a bench guy who should only be used as a sniper. Like the sixers are trotting out Korkmaz every night and he’s terrible.
Naw Sauce Castillo was def not a good NBA player, especially for a top 10 pick…All those Michigan dudes tricked their way into the league off of one good season tho :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom