The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ooh.png

One of the funniest things about the Lakers right now is that this post-ASB epic free fall is happening on national television. First 3 Ls were on ESPN/ABC/TNT, respectively, and this is the next month:

lakers_rem_sched.PNG

Hope Silver, Disney and Turner do the right thing
no-flex.gif

did the 76ers not see deandre jordan as a laker?

they chose jordan over wcs? man how bad is wcs now that a team would take deandre over you?

Wasn't VA in the expansion rumors a couple years ago
ohhh.png

There was a Hampton Roads proposal a few years ago but they never got started on a building. Would be where Military Circle Mall is.

NBA is definitely going to go where there's a building in place already or in the works.

Yall said same about dwight, same about drummond

And they exceeded expectations once they got to philly

Im not really sold on DJ either but im cool with giving him the 8-12 mins off bench to see how it goes.. i still prefer bball paul or bassey

Maybe they think under doc hell be able to bring the old DJ slightly back..

We just need rebounds honestly so i hope he helps in that regard only time will tell

The balance of power has currently shifted East. 2 expansion teams in the West and moving a Minny or Memphis east is really going to push things over.

I’d rather give an NBA franchise to VA than Las Vegas….

But the money flows in Vegas with all the degenerates and snow birds.

Im not really sold on DJ either but im cool with giving him the 8-12 mins off bench to see how it goes.. i still prefer bball paul or bassey

We just need rebounds honestly so i hope he helps in that regard only time will tell

DJ is cooked. Dwight and Drummond, even when people were doggin them, were significantly better than DJ is now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom