The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
DJ was never as good as a lot of people seem to think. Murdering Brandon Knight, rebound stat padding and intensive PR work by Doc on his behalf created the illusion that he was a “star” player.

That said, even when he’s properly rated, he overachieved and had a real nice career for a late second round pick with no offensive game and mediocre hands.

All I know Spurs better not waste their off-season this year around. Still mad about that awful Zach Collins signing. Besides Orlando and Detroit I don’t think anybody else has more cap space. I could be wrong.

DJ was never as good as a lot of people seem to think. Murdering Brandon Knight, rebound stat padding and intensive PR work by Doc on his behalf created the illusion that he was a “star” player.

That said, even when he’s properly rated, he overachieved and had a real nice career for a late second round pick with no offensive game and mediocre hands.

Chris Paul made DJ millions.

CP3 should have asked for a tax.

NBA should give players PTO since they’re so soft nowadays. **** you mean you can’t play two NBA games in a row. That’s your job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom