The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team defense is awful with LeBron and Russ. They were up 7 or so towards end of first than LeBron comes back in and they fall apart. Also I don't wanna hear any wizards mike comparisons. Mike was still playing better defense than most at age 40.
atleast Wizards Mike wasn't getting steamrolled like an insignificant Goat surrounded by fellow all-stars every game by bottom dwellers. Wizards were fighting win or lose, as far as the team from Southern California, where is their leader? eating chips?

Did Clippers with no superstars really blow out the "GOAT" and Russ last night. LeGoat body language has me concerned. His BULLJIVE 26 points ain't nothing only to check a box, I did all I can. It's the teams fault.

IMG_1371.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:smh:

Lakers Q Score has to be at an all time low rn.

This is like seeing your ex girlfriend get fat af. Shame.

Last edited:
Reggie Jackson’s level up the past few years has really been remarkable. Dude looked like an All Star last yrs playoffs and I think every GM would take him over Westbrook today. In Detroit he was looking like a fringe starter. Kudos to him

The bum Lakers have to get rid of Lebron and his "The Expendables" crew all together. He not only wants to continue to hoop at his old age, but wants to control the entire team by bringing all of his ready for retirement buddies with him. That's why you see teams like my young Pelicans & squads with no namers dusting their *** during most of these games. Lakers want to blame the coach, but what can the coach do when Drama Queen James wants to double as a coach? It's clear the players move to the beat of his drum instead of Vogel.

It's also funny to see all of the ex Lakers Drama Queen James helped get rid of are now balling out on other squads.... Zubac, Ingram, Kuzma etc....

20220304_091326.jpg

Seriously, waking up to 10 new pages strictly about a play-in squad <<<

:lol: :sick:

When I’m working out in the morning and I see them talking about the Lakers getting smacked the previous night I know there’s going to be at least 10 new pages by the time I get on NT.

The thread somehow manages to outdo the lowlights and soundbites on TV. Like it’s actually worse than what’s portrayed :lol:

I quoted anti because that Russ exchange was terrible and amazing at the same time, probably similar to the HBO show about the Lakers debuting on Sunday.

I lost it when that man started talmbout some “peaches and cream” :rofl: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom