The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
CJ Averaging 27, 6, and 6 on great efficiency (.52 overall and .42 on 3s.). He's been lowkey balling. It's too bad Zion is still out, this team can make some noise.

Imagine if the 9/10 play-in game is Portland without Dame and NOLA without Zion :smh:

If the Lakers do better than 3-7 over the next 10 games I’ll be shocked.

Not sure if was ESPN's own metric or Vegas odds but the Lakers were only favored in 3 of their remaining 20 games :lol:

Toxic!

23212845-4274-4D44-BEE9-15B3B55C3476.jpeg

Luka cooked the **** out of Stephen Wardell Curry last night and all the talk today is about the Lakers…

Interesting.
First Steph ain’t say he was the GOAT, plus hard to slander both the same time. Not enough hours in the day. Personally prefer LeBron slander over Steph. It’s to easy with that man.

Hot take, the cavs are not for real YET. Love is a 6th man anchor but I don’t think Garland and Mobley are ready for playoff basketball yet. Impressive feat this year but it’s gonna fizzle out come postseason. I see them getting bounced in 6 first round.
Garland is most definitely ready. I could see Mobley struggling though.

But their biggest letdown is going to be Okoro, and not much is even asked of him.

Talking with my 7 year old and telling him that a lot of people have issues with Ben Simmons not because he can’t shoot but because he won’t even attempt to shoot.

He responds by telling me that a lot of people don’t like Russell Westbrook either because he sucks

💀

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom