The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
70BC79E4-434F-402D-BFF7-1A17986BFC9E.jpeg

He put together a hell of a roster. They just needed health.

Looking like a pedophile

Health is the biggest reason. Healthy roster has an 8 man rotation where everyone that plays is either good or very good defensively. Everyone settles into their roles offensively too when healthy. Tatum and Brown don't have to create everything.

You guys came back with a vengeance.

Everyone on Lakers is cooked and Bron is cooked on Defense, he hasn’t played Defense since Miami days. Bubble year he started playing again but that was mostly due to AD

We all know Bron, if a team has a look, he gonna do his all to get ya in playoffs and get to the finals, but he knows this team is done, he in year 19, he just gonna focus on his stats. He got to 10K boards, will get to 10K ast, and next year sometime catch Kareem.

At this point ring days are over and he just waiting it out for the farewell tour cause he gor Bronny a roster spot locked, any dying economy like Cle, Detroit will take Bronny just to get Bron and all the sold out games in his final year/money into restaurants

Luka cooked the **** out of Stephen Wardell Curry last night and all the talk today is about the Lakers…

Interesting.

What I want to talk about is the fact that the Raptors crushed the Nets then broke their hearts in back to back games, then to realize they were a factor in Harden wanting out.

The Sixers delegation would like to thank the Raptors for playing a part in the Nets dissension.

drake-will-ferrell.gif

The new look Sixers finally play a real NBA team tonight. Go Cavs!
Hot take, the cavs are not for real YET. Love is a 6th man anchor but I don’t think Garland and Mobley are ready for playoff basketball yet. Impressive feat this year but it’s gonna fizzle out come postseason. I see them getting bounced in 6 first round.

What’s the reason for the Celtics recent hot streak basically with the same roster? Health? Coaching? They’ve been on fire recently.

Two biggest reasons IMO:

1. Instead of putting Time Lord on the other team's center, they've been putting him on a wing and letting him roam around and play free safety. He's been wreaking havoc defensively. Here's a video about this:

B2EF9EB5-FA24-4539-956A-754061FB8153.jpeg

Tatum has cut back on his bad habits. Instead of massaging the ball and firing up a contested midrange jumper, he's been attacking the rim more and getting to the FT line more. Putting more pressure on the defense. Also he's been getting more comfortable accepting double teams and making the right reads.

What I want to talk about is the fact that the Raptors crushed the Nets then broke their hearts in back to back games, then to realize they were a factor in Harden wanting out.

The Sixers delegation would like to thank the Raptors for playing a part in the Nets dissension.

drake-will-ferrell.gif

#FEAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom