The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
that is practically what they are doing. they have the same game plan with those 2 countries. while I feel bad for the player, what was she doing there?

A lot of wnba players play in Russia during the wnba offseason.

Brett Brown
He actually was the first (and only) that came to mind prior to writing the post when I thought about former tank commanders. Biggest thing is doing it for the Knicks, specifically but look at how bad some of these other guys who weren’t eem intentionally tanking did :lol:
1646527388918.png

Magic just said the Lakers have two Top 75 players in Bron and Russ 🤔

He's legit mad as hell too :lol:

Got that JB deal and my guy does ZERO to promote/market/whatever.

Nada.

And the guy that brought him to Nike is the Mavs GM now. :lol:

I never understood why Luka and Zion signed with JB in the first place.

Never made any sense to me.

They’re bigger than that.

I mean it's not like Nike's been killing it with the sigs either though lately :lol:

JB's also had guys like CP, Wade and Melo on their roster before, don't think it's beneath either Luka or Zion to have gone there

Nike wanted them on JB

Around that time Nike was talking about how they wanted to make JB a sort of parallel brand to regular Nike

That is why there are JB schools, and we see the Jumpman on more NBA jerseys than originally announced

I mean it's not like Nike's been killing it with the sigs either though lately :lol:

JB's also had guys like CP, Wade and Melo on their roster before, don't think it's beneath either Luka or Zion to have gone there

Yea my bad, I wasn’t trying to make JB sound like some bums :lol:

I just always felt that the top and most marketable guys must go with Nike…

Then again Paul George is running around here with his own shoe for the last 6 years, so idk anymore :lol:

Nike wanted them on JB

Around that time Nike was talking about how they wanted to make JB a sort of parallel brand to regular Nike

That is why there are JB schools, and we see the Jumpman on more NBA jerseys than originally announced

Hmmmm.

Guess that plan correlates with Jumpman being all over Europe now too….BRUHVV

1646530491918.jpeg

1646530516804.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom