The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
addict4sneakers addict4sneakers btw….

That European stereotype of “the players don’t care, small market or not” I absolutely agree with.

Most don’t care, some of them grew up at small “second division” basketball clubs…

But I’ll tell which European player that stereotype absolutely does not belong to - that’s Luka Doncic.

He will absolutely go if the Mavs don’t win. Kid was raised at the biggest sports club on the planet. The culture there is different.

Luckily the Mavs are great right now…

addict4sneakers addict4sneakers btw….

That European stereotype of “the players don’t care, small market or not” I absolutely agree with.

Most don’t care, some of them grew up at small “second division” basketball clubs…

But I’ll tell which European player that stereotype absolutely does not belong to - that’s Luka Doncic.

He will absolutely go if the Mavs don’t win. Kid was raised at the biggest sports club on the planet. The culture there is different.

Luckily the Mavs are great right now…

Nah I don’t think so. He doesn’t even market his own shoe and EYE have heard JB is upset with him. Would he leave Dallas? Sure but I don’t think it’s for marketing reasons.

Nah I don’t think so. He doesn’t even market his own shoe and EYE have heard JB is upset with him. Would he leave Dallas? Sure but I don’t think it’s for marketing reasons.

I didn’t marketing say marketing reasons tho…

I said “If the Mavs don’t win”.

He will leave bro.

But everything is peaches and cream in Dallas right now. No need to worry :lol:

Well the Mavs have done everything they can to accommodate him within the last year. Going to need him to at least show up in shape

They have. They’ve gone above and beyond. Totally agree.

Reminds me Bron at the Cavs in the first stint.

I would too. They have to do everything they can, by any means possible.

he can go to the NBL (Australia).
if not, with how much he got paid with that contract, Rust can always invest and revive the.......

Attachments

• Junior_Basketball_Association_logo.png
    Junior_Basketball_Association_logo.png
    39 KB · Views: 144
Going to need Thibs to get fired for this to happen.

I know man!!! Wtf :lol:

It’s going to happen in the offseason bro.

He’s a dead man walking right now.

I am seeing talks of a 2-3 year plan here…is this a situation where you’re getting the coach before the coach? Thibs ain’t it so I agree he should go but coming to the Knicks to commandeer a tank is not a job I would wish on many people :lol:

I mean I know Russ is slumping pretty hard, but man is he getting majority of the blame here, it’s almost as if he was the GM who put this team together

I am seeing talks of a 2-3 year plan here…is this a situation where you’re getting the coach before the coach? Thibs ain’t it so I agree he should go but coming to the Knicks to commandeer a tank is not a job I would wish on many people :lol:

Yes, exactly. A 2-3 year plan.

But man I’m just tired of these old recycled mediocre coaches who get jobs because they’re part of the “fraternity”. Always hopping on and off the carousel… :smh:

A young bright coach can help. There are some out there.

Also, it’s not just about playing the youth to tank. There is some decent young talent on this squad. They need a chance, we need to know what we have…

RJ has stepped up this year, he’s made strides that have legitimately surprised me. Only good thing this season.

The fact that Sabonis isn’t just absolutely decimating this basketball game down the stretch is hysterical.

And Fox doing way too much.

Dudes is goofy.

You traded Tyrese Halliburton for a big that can’t defend at any level and can’t post up and win a basketball game against a team with zero active bigs down the stretch.

WYLIN’

Brett Brown

Jayson Tatums dad in the most unathletic 40 and up league i ever seen. Mans is 5'8 and 40bmi with a 5 inch vertical and tryna shoot a hesi "jump"shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom