5. Luka
6. KD
7. JaM
8. Curry
9. Draymond
10. CP3
11. AD when 100% healthy
12. Zion when 100% healthy

In case of emergency, break glass. Killer coming.

Just hope Kerr doesn't keep him out in the 4th til the 6th minute mark if it's clear he's needed.

Curry should dictate his own minutes tbh. Play when you feel good, call for a rest when you need it.

0DC7F689-23B7-4203-9C0C-89ED4040963C.gif

Ben Simmons wild for sitting on the bench. I expected him to remain in the locker room. :lol:
Yeah that’s actually a major step for him IMO. Fans are going to go wild. If 6th man Melo was getting called “boy” and Rust was getting double middle fingers, I can only imagine what is in store for Benjamin :lol:

Yeah that’s actually a major step for him IMO. Fans are going to go wild. If 6th man Melo was getting called “boy” and Rust was getting double middle fingers, I can only imagine what is in store for Benjamin :lol:

given the horrific/crazy/scary things we’ve seen from fans, those don’t seem THAT bad

not saying those aren’t bad.. but given the level of stupidity we’ve seen from fans, those 2 examples aren’t THAT absurd

like when I think of fans throwing up a middle finger, I think of this because both of these people’s saliva probably went on dude while they were yelling at him on top of how close they were to him

1646664821138.jpeg

That lady should have gotten mushed

at the least

i don’t advocate for violence..

but having said that, everyone can do some shh that warrants a cut @)$)

given that there appears to be 2 people who worked for the arena and/or team right there that couldn’t keep those 2 people sufficiently far away from Noah, Noah woulda been justified to take preemptive measures given the numerous times in history when fans have demonstrated they are more than willing to cross lines and those 2 had already done so in my view.. it was just a question of how far they would go past the line or be allowed to go by security and/or arena/team staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom