The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

house-party-christopher-reid.gif

whats up with kyrie talking about the celtics as his scorned girlfriend?

isn't he aware they're doing better than the nets this season?
isn't he aware that they did better when he wasn't playing for them when he was on the team? better winning percentage. boston went deeper into the playoffs when he was injured

this dude got some nerve. he's taking it up with the fans. that never ends well

isn't he aware that they did better when he wasn't playing for them when he was on the team? better winning percentage. boston went deeper into the playoffs when he was injured

kyrie and co lost the game…

I had to double check the score when I saw that quote

the Celtics did better when he was on the bench. they booed him because he was useless with the Celtics.

he really rubs me the wrong way
skilled player with flashes, but he's not the guy he wants everyone to think he is
man is so self-absorbed his third eye is cloudy

this dude got some nerve

At this point, not only did MIKEY’S relationship analogy didn’t make sense but he’s just talking out of his *** cuz, I think, he knows how much he wasted the opportunity to actually build something here but the jury’s out if he regrets that whole fiasco he exhibited leading up to his FA year. That Bucks series :smh:.

Personally, I don’t fault James for bolting out of BK for Philly to actually play meaningful basketball minutes (although the OVERALL optics are questionable). That trio of Kyrie/KD/Harden would’ve been the best assembled group in NBA history if they just played more together but hey, another golden opportunity wasted away.

I only asked if bron won in spite of the kid. Don’t change my goalpost.

And furthermore, what light are u trying to shine on dude? Ppl can’t win with him? Wrong. He’s not a 1st option? No one is claiming that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom