The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get that. You got kids? You gotta flip stuff to soothe them. I would have been trashing Steph and praising everything Jokic did if that was my kid. You know how many times I’ve had to explain to my 5 year old the indoor playground is way more fun on a Tuesday afternoon than on a Saturday night ?

Then when the kid jump on Google and see jokic ain't never been pass the 2nd rd while their fav player got 3 rings...

I don’t think you can blame people like Skip directly for fans saying over-the-line things to athletes and their families, but I do think the fact there are successful media members whose careers are built on relentless trashing certain athletes probably has emboldened anonymous social media users to say wilder things.

I 100% agree and I'll also say the people who send death threats aren't fans...they are idiots and they are apart of every single fan base...

I get that. You got kids? You gotta flip stuff to soothe them. I would have been trashing Steph and praising everything Jokic did if that was my kid. You know how many times I’ve had to explain to my 5 year old the indoor playground is way more fun on a Tuesday afternoon than on a Saturday night ?
I got me and mine a membership to the new aquarium and we can go as much as we want everyday except Friday after 5 and Saturday, its in the mall so wouldnt want to go on Saturday anyways. Costed about the same as going 3x would so didn't make sense not to just get the year pass, did the Zoo last year, was a better deal but they close hella early.

But yea sorry that kid didnt get to see Steph play. If its on social media I'm sure someone will reach out to them

Why Luka always gotta prove his gangsta :lol:
He wasnt bout to do nothing. Such a fake "hold me back hold me back, youre lucky he's holding me back" moment. And Maxi Keebler gotta be the worst homeboy to have when its time to ride. He literally walked to the locker room and missed the whole scrum behind him and never turned around. You'd be getting stomped out and he'd just be looking at his phone or some ****

Lol so that's why bron went so hard last game because he knew he wasn't playing tonight! What’s the excuse tonight?

this team still not serious cannot lose this game :smh:
Unfortunately I had a feeling this would be an L…on the road against the Pistons isn’t that simple for this season’s Hawks team :smh:

They shoulda taken over in the 4th when Det was doing everything to trick the game off but instead played down to their level of incompetence :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom