The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
🙄
200w (3).gif

Call it what you want but it’s extending guys careers. It is what it is.

Pops should be explaining to her the greatness that is Jokic. It’s not like it’s the thunder or the rockets she gotta see

I'm unable to watch, is this more the Bulls still struggling against quality opponents or are the 76ers really not here to play
Mix of both. Bulls missing Vuc, Ball, AC but Tobi got the shackles on DeKobe. Sixers sleeping walking through games

I get the point but thinking about what mike would have done 30 years ago doesn’t matter.

You did miss the point, it ain't about what Mike would do. Kids want to see their favorite players, telling them about somebody that's not on their level means nothing. That's the point.

The end of this Hawks/Pistons game has been horrendous :lol: :smh: …No way Collins was making both of these tho

You did miss the point, it ain't about what Mike would do. Kids want to see their favorite players, telling them about somebody that's not on their level means nothing. That's the point.

I get that. You got kids? You gotta flip stuff to soothe them. I would have been trashing Steph and praising everything Jokic did if that was my kid. You know how many times I’ve had to explain to my 5 year old the indoor playground is way more fun on a Tuesday afternoon than on a Saturday night ?

Luka acting like he bout to square up with Royce ONeal, kind of started a little kerfluffle there throwing the ball ar Gobert after failing to score on him or draw the foul. Everyone was already up since the half was ending so i dont think we see any fines or suspensions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom