The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has no case, this loser claimed during his introductory press conference with nets that his decision to demand a trade had nothing to do with fans, organization, or mental health issues. He said it was "personal things" that he doesn't want to get into

his team just dont want anyone to boo him

he said all that with his own mouth loud and clear

and if you want we can get into a conspiracy...what if klutch pays somone to throw something ?

e356e435-563b-4d02-ae61-5db7ad9bf569-markjones.jpg

#hotelsex

He has no case, this loser claimed during his introductory press conference with nets that his decision to demand a trade had nothing to do with fans, organization, or mental health issues. He said it was "personal things" that he doesn't want to get into

and if you want we can get into a conspiracy...what if klutch pays somone to throw something ?

That’s a great idea..forwarding it to Rich now

Gotta get ahead of the slander I guess

“The mental health has nothing to do with just the trade,” Simmons said. “It was a bunch of things that I was dealing with as a person, in my personal life, that I don’t really want to go in depth with."

“It wasn’t about the fans or coaches or comments made by anybody. It was just a personal thing for me that was earlier than that series or even that season that I was dealing with.”

They can pay me and I’ll take one for the team Lol

Aim impeccable lol

Ima need to re-engage my Sixers network because I already found the tribute video they need:

I see where you're coming from but that's not how his representation will flip it. They will say the fans knew about his mental health issues resulting from hostile fans, which is why he didn't want to play in Philly/wanted to get traded, and all hostile acts above and beyond simple "booing" will bolster their claim.

I don't know if it was Rich or his lawyers but as folks have said, it's actually really smart.

And his form aint even that bad, I mean we all know that. He just really need to work on that shot cause the mechanics aint bad at all.

Ima need to re-engage my Sixers network because I already found the tribute video they need:

I see where you're coming from but that's not how his representation will flip it. They will say the fans knew about his mental health issues resulting from hostile fans, which is why he didn't want to play in Philly/wanted to get traded, and all hostile acts above and beyond simple "booing" will bolster their claim.

I don't know if it was Rich or his lawyers but as folks have said, it's actually really smart.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Rich and Klutch end up getting blackballed by the league and some of these teams once Lebron retires.

The whole Ben Simmons situation and trying to strongarm him out with 4 seasons or so left on that deal. It’ll be interesting to see if there’s ramifications from that. Hell Scott Boras has gotten that treatment in MLB over the years where some teams and gm’s would refuse to draft Scott Boras clients or would prefer not dealing with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom