The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lot of talk of other East squads having their issues being used as excuses when Miami's had a healthy starting five only 20% of the season :lol:

Bam, Jimmy, Herro and Lowry have all missed double digit games. Those 4 have only played 74 minutes total together all season but still sitting 20 games over .500 and the 1 seed right now.

Beaten some of the best squads with literal G-Leaguers but we're supposed to think cause dudes hate Jimmy they're not gonna be a tough out in the playoffs :lol: >D

Last edited:
tnapqb.jpeg

someone correct me

ben aint travel with the team last 2 games but coming to philly to try and win a case against us LOLOL

some clown ****

like i said he will lose with the words he spoke during his introduction with the nets

Lot of talk of other East squads having their issues being used as excuses when Miami's had a healthy starting five only 20% of the season :lol:

Bam, Jimmy, Herro and Lowry have all missed double digit games. Those 4 have only played 74 minutes total together all season but still sitting 20 games over .500 and the 1 seed right now.

Beaten some of the best squads with literal G-Leaguers but we're supposed to think cause dudes hate Jimmy they're not gonna be a tough out in the playoffs :emoji_lollipop: >D
I didn't say they won't be a tough out. They're too good defensively and too well coached not to be.

Not saying I wouldn’t appreciate the guy on my squad. He’s a dawg out there. Just concerned what & how much trading for Spida with 4 yrs left on his contract.

Also, we already have a starting 2 guard. Point guard sewed up as well.

someone correct me

ben aint travel with the team last 2 games but coming to philly to try and win a case against us LOLOL

some clown ****

like i said he will lose with the words he spoke during his introduction with the nets

You were one of it not the biggest Ben supporter here.

Hurts to see you flip on dude like this.

Beaten some of the best squads with literal G-Leaguers but we're supposed to think cause dudes hate Jimmy they're not gonna be a tough out in the playoffs :emoji_lollipop: >D

Most of them are Knick fans so I just ignore it now

I’m not liking the likely cost of acquiring Spida with 4 yrs on his contract.

Then there’s the issue of him being an undersized 2. A dawg yes, but undersized still when they already have a starting 2.

Point guard sewed up also.

I’m not liking the likely cost of acquiring Spida with 4 yrs on his contract.

Then there’s the issue of him being an undersized 2. A dawg yes, but undersized still when they already have a starting 2.

Point guard sewed up also.
Gonna have to fork over a king's ransom given his age and under contract. He should probably just shift over to PG anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom