The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya'll really in here playing games that reward you for being able to tell another man's silhouette? Pause
s9gJP4X.gif

*Jokes, I didn't even bother after 2 questions, I may as well be on Who he play for.

This is interesting. I would have to say 4 starts is just as many as 58. So this is such a great point.

On an unrelated note.
Player A - 39% from the field, 3.3 turnovers, plus/minus of -5
Player B - 49% from the field, 2.4 turnovers, plus/minus of +419

This is a tough one.

One guy is playing next to book. The other is a playing next to Landry shamet

🤔🤔

Last edited:
Kum in Me so tuff. So much potential.

Go to sleep, dude.

We’re just gonna let @freeze get away with asking a player to ejaculate inside of him?

Thats not his official nickname? Thought they named him that in XXL Freshman Class mag. Kum in Me ain't gang?

:lol:

Da **** is going on in here right now :lol:

My guy yeah that word choice is NOT the move.

Just need him to sell his soul once more against the Lakers. The way it looks they might play in the play in tournament.

So if his nick name delicious you going to call him delicious?

Good thing I took a mental health break from the thread last night

#CancelFreezeTime™️

This entire saga:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Nets are 10-23 in 2022, not sure if/when Simmons is gonna play and people are talking about a championship? :rofl:

Kyrie's virtuoso performance last night was cool and all butt it took that all-time performance for them to beat the Hornets who they were tied with for the 8-seed coming into the night. Yikes.

They’re still not as good as their record indicates. Playoffs will prove it.

Also, interesting that you woke up on March 9, 2022 thinking about something I posted in November 2021.

So why they ain't fell back some? :lol:

It is March 9th and they still the #1 seed.

Heat feels like one of those elite regular season teams everyone knows aint winning nothing but they're still good

So why they ain't fell back some? :lol:

It is March 9th and they still the #1 seed.
Actually, they did fall back some after I posted that. I think they got as low as 6. But others teams went through some issues so they caught back up. They haven’t been number 1 the whole 5 months you sat quiet about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom