The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever happened to Akademiks?

3E08F00F-849F-40FD-B678-8959F80D284F.jpeg

Kanye created DJ Akademiks too huh?

Yeah might be time to lock dude up and throwaway the key.

Jimmy is their leading scorer & he gets to the line at a rate higher than Harden, Kobe, Jordan, Iverson, etc ever did.

He is historically great at baiting guys & it fuels his volume scoring.

The whistle will tighten in the playoffs and he will need to make jumpers. Outside of the bubble, he hasn’t ever done that a high enough level in the playoffs.

Herro is their #2 scorer and he’s the exact, polar opposite. He doesn’t get to the line much, he just breaks you down off the dribble & rains jumpers all game. We’ve seen guys with that profile struggle with consistency in the later rounds of the playoffs.

You need layers to your game, I don’t think Jimmy or Herro have enough to come out of the conference barring injury.

They can definitely make it out if the standings stay exactly as they are, they don’t see Milwaukee or Philly until the conference finals & one of the stars on those teams is hobbled.

Have you seen any of our games? The team is well balanced even if one of the other doesn’t have 20+ Game. I’m just not going to say anything anymore; the team has been consistently having others producing without those two having big games and winning without the starters in the lineup.

Last edited:
I had a few tees in high school. I remember wanting these though...

s_5ad307911dffda58ea326682.jpg
Damn famb...I had this with the denim jacket to match ...with my fresh timbs....bruh I pulled hella baddies riding da MTA in that outfit....would rock it only on weekends religiously I remember paying like $250 for the whole suit and thinking I was a millionaire. That and this
Screenshot_20220309-171627_Chrome.jpg

With some mocha 3's....you wasn't telling me nothing sun..:smokin

Wall can stop posting workout videos on IG now. Shoulda took it serious when you were playing bro.

Is Avirex making a comeback? I'll never forget back in the day when my older brother was pressed has hell to get his money together on Christmas so he could cop an Avirex (I think it was the one Nas wore in Belly) :lol: A few months ago he showed me that they were carrying them at Saks 5th Avenue for $1K+ and I was surprised that was still a thing in 2021
It’s not a thing. But then again NTers still rock Pele Pele

Have you seen any of our games? The team is well balanced even if one of the other doesn’t have 20+ Game. I’m just not going to say anything anymore; the team has been consistently having others producing without those two having big games and winning without the starters in the lineup.
One of the points of his post was that the playoffs are different and you can’t count on that same formula that worked in that regular season carrying over. Playoffs success tends to be way more predicated on stars making plays than “balance”.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom