The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
0579B5F5-B223-40A7-9265-64F613587ECC.jpeg

Checking on the cam angle during reverse cowgirl >>>> *

Scrolling and saw someone mention Sean John. Reminded me of a time when I was a middle school and my boy was saying how he was gonna rock a “Seen” John shirt. I didn’t really think about what he said. Next day buddy showed up wearing his Sean John shirt. I didn’t have the heart to tell him. I think about it anytime someone brings up Sean John :lol: :smh:

Scrolling and saw someone mention Sean John. Reminded me of a time when I was a middle school and my boy was saying how he was gonna rock a “Seen” John shirt. I didn’t really think about what he said. Next day buddy showed up wearing his Sean John shirt. I didn’t have the heart to tell him. I think about it anytime someone brings up Sean John :lol: :smh:
That cologne, it was flames.

Not sure why you stay running away with this idea that he didn’t care

We are about to enter Spring of 2022. Yo can't keep getting 703'd. He drops the hottest takes then once they catch the fire he turns the heat up. Can't tell him nothing once he's said it. Glacier melting takes are limited

Cade Cunningham is a bum (25% FGA, more shots than points, etc.)
Melo not a first ballot HOF
Kyrie is the Terrell Owens of the NBA
Wall doesn't care
Zion doesn't take his career seriously

The list goes on. Plus he openly admitted to following Hasheem Thabeet on Instagram. The man simply can't be trusted.

We are about to enter Spring of 2022. Yo can't keep getting 703'd. He drops the hottest takes then once they catch the fire he turns the heat up. Can't tell him nothing once he's said it. Glacier melting takes are limited

Wall doesn't care

The list goes on. Plus he openly admitted to following Hasheem Thabeet on Instagram. The man simply can't be trusted.

Dude was saying wild stuff after the superbowl :lol:

Wall doesn't care

Wait..of this list outside of Melo not being first ballot what’s wrong

Wall doesn't care

NOthing he said is as bad as, "Team USA is doomed since they don't have an Alpha."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom