The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Untitled.jpg

ActualUnpleasantFish-size_restricted.gif

we have jokes for MVP but when's the last time trynafeelmink trynafeelmink was seen

Tony Snell definitely has dirt on somebody in the league office otherwise he deserves consideration for the Finesser Hall of Fame. Most dudes in the conversation either get injury or UNDERperform. This man doesn't perform period. Can't even say he's doing cardio with those stat lines. He could probably get a better 31 minute workout in on a Peloton :lol:

Lmao at them posting throwback Bron since he was giving mixed last night by Eric Gordon and a group of dudes born from 99-02.
Lebron trying to upstage MJ in the "disrespected" department. the guy wanted it all, even the worst part. guess Lebron won it. he beat Wizards Mike with the Lakers Lebron in the worst area. :rofl:

It's nice to see Jalgen Green picking it up. The heat on him wasn't nearly as much as ANT last year when he had a slow start. I guess we have all learned that scoring wings do take time to adjust to the game.

It's nice to see Jalgen Green picking it up. The heat on him wasn't nearly as much as ANT last year when he had a slow start. I guess we have all learned that scoring wings do take time to adjust to the game.

He gon be problem as he matures physically and works on his game. Still think he has the highest ceiling from that draft.

He young and needs to put on weight. But the talent is obviously there. He’ll be a problem in due time. Some of the stuff he has, you can’t teach. Shorty got it.

He Looks smaller than I thought he was tho. Once he gets stronger, and is able to stay on course, he’ll be hard to stop. Handle has already improved too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom