The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering if this would come up :lol: But for the same reason picasso swerve picasso swerve mentioned not liking FT (commitment to focusing on the conversation), I get peeved when yambs ask to FT. At that point we might as well meet if you're going to be monopolizing my attention anyway

Im saying, why FT me when I can just see your dumb ***.

Did not know there are people who actually like FaceTime. I thought it was just levels of dislike/tolerance.

I dont understand people who FT and walk around getting from A to B or are grocery shopping or something. I woudnt even pick up. How TF am I gonna pick up my cheerios and granola bars while I have to look at your dusty face. There is literally no reason to FT unless you wanna show me something. And even then, just take a pic and text me tf. :lol:

I dont understand people who FT and walk around getting from A to B or are grocery shopping or something. I woudnt even pick up. How TF am I gonna pick up my cheerios and granola bars while I have to look at your dusty face. There is literally no reason to FT unless you wanna show me something. And even then, just take a pic and text me tf. :lol:

You’re not coordinated and you don’t have a soul?

Couldn’t be me

When I get a FT I keep the phone in the cup holder or my pocket, I got **** to do and ain’t in the mood to be lookin nobody in the eye while I’m trying to scoop Blue Bell or get gas. The whole thing is weird to me.

“The fan perspective, it is kind of B.S. when it crosses the line in terms of attacking somebody personally, their name, and not keeping it to just basketball,” Curry told Yahoo Sports. “That’s why we’re all here is because of basketball. But at the end of the day, you have to do what you have to do to speak up for yourself and also understand that the guys that know what’s going on in this league respect the type of player he is. Russ definitely has my support.”

Steve-hive:
giphy.gif

There’s shopping carts for a reason :lol:

At this point I don't take pleasure in seeing anyone become this kind of spectacle. Even Ben Simmons

That's just pathetic by the people of Philly but it's not surprising in the least bit

Still doesn't change my view on the Simmons situation as a whole but seeing it in footage is low-key sick

Rule #1 none of my male friends shall ever FaceTime me.
Rule #2 Shall not Facetime any female unless it’s a family member or results leading to the Yambs or Knock me Down.
It has been spoken! Carry on ! ( Kendrick Perkins voice)

There’s shopping carts for a reason :lol:

I gotta hold my phone to my face, use my off hand to push the cart thats heavy full of groceries and pick up other things. All while dodging other people?

Ya’ll opposing this must be them young bloods, you young whipper schnappers can do alladat. Im too old for that. :lol: If you FT me while im doing all of that, ill reconsider our friendship first snd if anything I will TEXT you back first and if need be call. :lol:

I gotta hold my phone to my face, use my off hand to push the cart thats heavy full of groceries and pick up other things. All while dodging other people?

Ya’ll opposing this must be them young bloods, you young whipper schnappers can do alladat. Im too old for that. :lol: If you FT me while im doing all of that, ill reconsider our friendship first snd if anything I will TEXT you back first and if need be call. :lol:

https://niketalk.com/threads/moments-that-made-you-realize-you’re-washed.670952/

At this point I don't take pleasure in seeing anyone become this kind of spectacle. Even Ben Simmons

That's just pathetic by the people of Philly but it's not surprising in the least bit

Still doesn't change my view on the Simmons situation as a whole but seeing it in footage is low-key sick
I’m from Philly and I hate my fellow fans lol. It’s one thing to take pride in being passionate. But the internet and social media made it worst. People legit try to be the worst fans they can be.

“people don’t like us and we don’t care” is a rally cry for a loooooootttt of people in this city :lol: ts actually use weird

Ben Simmons wild! He doing the warm up shoot around? Lol I thought he was just gone sneak on the bench at different intervals with his diamond chains on. This fool crazy. That arena probably packed right now giving him the blues. Watch dude cave and run out the arena.

Them “you aight Dawg just ignore them. Look how much more money you have than those filthy animals” from patty ain’t gone be enough to keep him together. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom