The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Ben Simmons scene is ridiculous lmao. Still won’t be as bad as when Lebron returned to Cleveland. I was legit fearing for dudes safety that night

Never cared for FaceTime but damn sure comes in the clutch for when you start doing the online dating.

You wouldn’t believe how many times I was almost catfished on POF. But that’s what I get for going on POF. Just trying to get me some Knock me Down.

Facts.

I'm cool with forsaking my soul for the yambs if i know what i'm getting into before hand.

Are the kids still saying down bad? Because I don’t know how else to describe Blake. :smh:

C72D8B97-ADD1-4835-8725-BC7BDDF8BED2.jpeg

Imagine leaving work early to drink Natural Light while commuting to downtown Philadelphia then camping out in front of the Four Seasons just to yell "Mr. Softee" and "Catch your Charmin, soft as **** Billy" at Ben Simmons for 5 seconds as he gets on the bus. Sad
Simple, they not getting not pums. No man with responsibilities and real world problems is leaving their house or making a detour from work to go yell out Ben Simmons sucks.

I for one I'm #StandingWithBen

He is a pioneer in the PTO space

Since becoming a fan I have valued my leisure time more, and been more forceful at work about using my paid time off.

I now callout on the Monday after three day weekends

Take sick days on the day before my vacation starts, and the day after it ends

My cousin's girlfriend's mother's sister died, Imma need to use some of my bereavement time

The Self Care Socialite has paved the way for folk, and people wanna disrespect the man

Nasty stuff :smh:

facetime the new chirp or something?

Nothing screams passion like calling a player a POS :nthat:

Look at y’all coming to Bens rescue like y’all weren’t clowning him 8 months ago. It was Philly fans that was defending him this time last year, don’t get it twisted

And I agree. All this booing Ben Simmons stuff is weird, cringe, corny, etc. But the point still remains that it’s not just Philly fans that are part of his “problem”

Look at y’all coming to Bens rescue like y’all weren’t clowning him 8 months ago. It was Philly fans that was defending him this time last year, don’t get it twisted
**** Ben, he's still on my IR racking up DNP's, but I'm no weirdo who's going to go leave my house to stand outside of a nice hotel to go wait on him to exit only to boo him. Pathetic.

**** Ben, but I'm no weirdo who's going to go leave my house to stand outside of a nice hotel to go wait on him to exit only to boo him. Pathetic.
Agreed. I get the hate but it’s a waste of energy. He’s gone. We got harden. Nets are fighting for a playoff spot while the Sixers are fighting for home court. No need to have so much negative energy tonight.

Agreed. I get the hate but it’s a waste of energy. He’s gone. We got harden. Nets are fighting for a playoff spot while the Sixers are fighting for home court. No need to have so much negative energy tonight.
Yea I get being upset bout what happened against the Hawks, but that was a while ago now and at this point some of the deep hate is kinda confusing cuz didn’t the fans want him gone? and that happened and they got better player out if it :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom