The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Jokic been awful to end this game. Bad body language, missing, turnovers, and not getting back on D. Is he in year #19 too?

He was shooting like **** before breaking that record; media just changed the angle.
Nah first month and a half, he was blacking nightly. Check his early numbers. It was once the record got on every Odie's radar that he got lost in the sauce. Like late November, week or 2 before the record was broken. When he was gassing about shooting 16 of them to get the record and beat klays record. That was when he got caught up in the hype and in his own head. He was definitely killing in the early part of the season though. Why they talk MVPs in November is weird anyway tho lol

This guy's insane. Cause HE be the one who....

But he be snitching tryna get dudes ejected so he has easier paths to victory. Every time he gets blocked and goes down grabbing his face and rolling around, he tryna get guys flagrant 2'd. Pay attention. He a rodent.

I don't think GSW minds a matchup with Denver in the Playoffs even though Denver has dominated the season series (I think Green missed most of the games)

But ****, if Murray had been healthy... that matchup would have been scary for GSW just like I feel like Memphis can be
Yeah I'm not too turnt on the series.

Denver won game 1 convincingly. But game 2 was in the warriors hands with like 7 seconds left and a mental defensive lapse by curry led to a buzzer beater by Monte Morris. They had the lead though and just gave up a gw. It sucks, but can live with that. Game 3, curry and Poole and Klay didn't even make the trip. And tonight. I personally think warriors would be aight vs them with healthy Draymond and Wiseman. But yeah, it could be an interesting matchups for sure if blue arrow and maga Porter Jr play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom