The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

F726E640-629A-4B1F-B1BD-D891EAE1F83D.png

Poeltl 15 - 1/8 - 👤1

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Yeah silhouette a dead giveaway on lot of em. Like, I knew it was either Deni or Sengun the other day.

Games like these happen through the course of a regular season for sure, but.... James Harden knew what this was. He should have gotten up for this one. Just playing bad basketball all night long, and I can accept a bad game, but the lack of engagement post the first quarter was wild.

I still think he needs to work the middy into his game. The burst isn't there and neither is the lift for the stepback. He's still shifty enough to get past someone at the point of attack, but getting all the way to the rim effectively no longer seems like an automatic bucket.

To start the game it was just embiid/harden ball they got noone else involved and just thought they was tryna put a show on instead of actually playing

KD said it perfect how you gonna get in rhythm if you shot 16 FTs in the 1 st Qrt? Regarding embiid

Nets balled out salute to them

To start the game it was just embiid/harden ball they got noone else involved and just thought they was tryna put a show on instead of actually playing

KD said it perfect how you gonna get in rhythm if you shot 16 FTs in the 1 st Qrt? Regarding embiid

On point. The foul hunting was disgusting to watch. The entire arena knew the refs would let them play last night, but the flailing and swiping from Embiid trying to draw a foul every 7 seconds really pissed me off. Harden tried the shenanigans early too, and instead of adapting he just kept throwing up a step back or (ironically) pulled a Ben Simmons and would drive to the rim and stop :smh:

Harden really had more turnovers than made shots… 3/17 against a team you wanted off of so bad is wild :lol:

I was gonna say, sure James had a bad game but I was more worried about Doc's game plan. I don't even think Maxey touched the ball until 7 mins into the first quarter. Tobias started hitting shots but would rarely see the ball. The game plan was to iso Drummon or let James make a play. That to me was very concerning.

Interesting development. The Steph/Poole/Klay lineups have been hella good. 2 shot creators and a shooter in Klay.

Wiggins could see himself the odd man out come playoff time, if he don’t step it up.

Wild stat. Their numbers are similar too :nerd:

You gotta wonder what the death lineup looks like at the 4 spot. Wiggins/Porter or even/possibly Iggy.

Let’s just say, I have the least faith in Wiggins out that trio. Then there is GP2…who can play some small ball 4…:nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom