The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
But you posted a photo of LeBron.
2C3C97EF-5CAD-41D9-8514-9361235B8FE4.gif

Kyrie will definitely be playing home games in the playoffs.

Kyrie just made a mockery of the whole COVID protocols in front of the world.

Can’t lie………that was brilliant move.

Eric Adams filing paperwork to have him back on the court as we speak :lol:

**** Kyrie is going the get NYC to change their private business mandate to "at your own discretion".

Y’all, them, whomever have been saying this for MONTHS but there has been no talks to suggest this happening. Him returning to Barclays and being on the sideline is a step, sure but what is going on is significantly bigger than the Brooklyn Nets.

The same way you think Kyrie is making a mockery of the mandate by sitting courtside, the mayor would be making a mockery of everyone beside Kyrie if there is an amendment or reversal specifically for Kyrie.

I honestly can’t call what will happen at this point because it’s gone on for so long but I do believe there’s a lot of fundamental misunderstanding of the situation. The way this has been spun around is great work by the league, though

Y’all, them, whomever have been saying this for MONTHS but there has been no talks to suggest this happening. Him returning to Barclays and being on the sideline is a step, sure but what is going on is significantly bigger than the Brooklyn Nets.

The same way you think Kyrie is making a mockery of the mandate by sitting courtside, the mayor would be making a mockery of everyone beside Kyrie if there is an amendment or reversal specifically for Kyrie.

I honestly can’t call what will happen at this point because it’s gone on for so long but I do believe there’s a lot of fundamental misunderstanding of the situation. The way this has been spun around is great work by the league, though
I don't really care about the Nets, I was just joking and I assumed that Coupé It Coupé It was joking. Kyrie ain't seriously playing home games this year.:lol:

I just want to say the ratio of people who get on the Timberwolves for not taking Curry is terrible compared to the people who get on the Grizzlies for taking Thabeet No. 2 when Harden went No. 3 (Oh, and Curry was obviously on the board for Memphis too).

I just want to say the ratio of people who get on the Timberwolves for not taking Curry is terrible compared to the people who get on the Grizzlies for taking Thabeet No. 2 when Harden went No. 3 (Oh, and Curry was obviously on the board for Memphis too).
No way Curry was going top 3 that draft :lol: We have the benefit of hindsight now but nobody had Curry even in the top 5 of that draft at the time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom