The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess that stalking clown only comments towards me when I post this glaring piss poor sportsmanship.

To answer your question, it’s questionable because his boy CP is over there.
This participation trophy, everyone gets orange slices jabroni

Lebron with another milestone we’ll never see again, 30K, 10K, 10k…..Think nobody even 18K 8k 8k

……but then again it’s in a blowout of embarrassing fashion so nobody will care

Now he’s missing off the other side of the backboard :rofl:

This is INSANE.

No one can convince me this is normal.

I don’t care how bad a shooter you are.

Maybe Russ getting his Calvin Ridley on :nerd:

Is there a way to flex these losers out of national TV games? And local TV games? Just get them off my digital footprint, this is embarrassing.

If the Lakers really believed that the only reason why they lost to the suns last year and didn't have a chance to win a title was Anthony Davis being hurt, then why did they blow it all up to acquire Westbrook?

Makes no sense

Klucth thought they were gonna have to deal with Kyrie, KD and Harden but didn't realize adding Russ would make them a lotto team.

DCE1E209-7F23-4C98-9790-A7F97BB38F58.jpeg

Brosizzlew30.23 Brosizzlew30.23 , come talk your ****.

Lebron with another milestone we’ll never see again, 30K, 10K, 10k…..Think nobody even 18K 8k 8k

……but then again it’s in a blowout of embarrassing fashion so nobody will care

I care. Lebron is an all time great and undoubtedly one of the top 5 players to ever play the game in the history of the world. What he's done and for how long he's done it is just flat out incredible. But then I've had the benefit of seeing the game for a long time so I just appreciate greatness generally. Lakers getting destroyed right now with him at the helm. Its a wrap for his team this year barring a miracle.

Klucth thought they were gonna have to deal with Kyrie, KD and Harden but didn't realize adding Russ would make them a lotto team.
I agree.

However, it must be difficult being an armchair QB and knowing better than the folks that are being paid millions to do the job.

The only situation for Westbrook is when the ball is in his hands and he's the best player in your team.

When he gets your small market team to 41-41, excites the fan base with his energy, avg a triple double and gets a first round exit, he's the hero.

Huh? I don't care what color they wear. White signifying home doesn't mean anything and makes no difference to the game. Just a pointless tradition

the same reason why nfl teams wear dark jerseys at home exception for a few teams... I just think it's easier that's why I said I don't know why Nike changed to alternate jerseys...this way you don't have to mix up colors...

This team would be in the bottom 3 of the east if not for Trae. Only reason this season has stayed somewhat a float while still disappointing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom