The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Westbrook really is not **** for this team. Hes not involved in the offense AT ALL. No one looks for him, nothing. All his points are 2nd chance, a little bully ball here and there, and free throws.

RJ really saying it perfectly. This season a wash for Bron, he knows that so might as well get your stats up.

This defense from the Lakers…really is some of the worst defense I’ve ever seen in my life. Holy **** :wow

I think the Lakers will fire Vogel before they trade Westbrook. Lakers fans may have to endure some more of this next year.

Not to say that’s their preferred order of moves. It’s just easier :lol: Coaching Year 20 Bron and Russell Westbrook, who will be on the final year of their deals, is a tough situation to step into. You would have to sell any top tier candidate pretty hard about what life would look like after 2022-2023

Bron done lost all dambs bout winning…yo really just out there enjoying his buckets, be smiling after every one no matter the score :lol:
Smiling through it all!!!

Bet once he passes Malone by next week, he shutting it down if that scoring title is locked up as well but it’s close race

Now he’s missing off the other side of the backboard :rofl:

This is INSANE.

No one can convince me this is normal.

I don’t care how bad a shooter you are.

HE NEEDS GLASSES. the man on twitter was right. westbricks brother needs to wash his face for calling his kid over to clown dude saying "this guy thinks uncle russ needs glasses"

Not to say that’s their preferred order of moves. It’s just easier :lol: Coaching Year 20 Bron and Russell Westbrook, who will be on the final year of their deals, is a tough situation to step into. You would have to sell any top tier candidate pretty hard about what life would look like after 2022-2023
Vogel should have been gone. However, by them winning the bubble cup, he got an extra pass. Should've been relieved of his duties since last summer.

Smiling through it all!!!

Bet once he passes Malone by next week, he shutting it down if that scoring title is locked up as well but it’s close race

In order to be eligible he has to play nine more games (out of 15) after tonight so he can’t really shut it down at any point if he is gunning for the title.

HE NEEDS GLASSES. the man on twitter was right. westbricks brother needs to wash his face for calling his kid over to clown dude saying "this guy thinks uncle russ needs glasses"

It’s either that or something yips (mental) related.

I’ve made my conclusion.

No one can tell me otherwise.

Bruh, my washed self just got up from an impromptu, unscheduled nap.

How in the actual **** did the Lakers give up 120 American basketball points through 3 quarters to the CP3less Clippers?

LeGM needs to be fired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom