The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris Paul was in street clothes. Still injured.

Cam Payne had 11 assists in 3 quarters

Cam Payne!
Cam been playing real well since he came back....
Cam.PNG

Chris Paul was in street clothes. Still injured.

Cam Payne had 11 assists in 3 quarters

Cam Payne!

Cam been playing real well since he came back....
Cam.PNG
I had zero faith in Payne and Reggie Jackson coming into the year. I mean, Payne was almost out of the league and Jackson was getting waived by the Pistons.. but both did well last year

Now granted their efficiency went way way down this season but overall they're earning their contracts

This show is making Jerry West look really bad. I get that they're making it for entertainment but I'm wondering what is overly exaggerated or outright false. What's the point if they're just gonna make **** up

Otherwise it's better than I thought it would be so far

KG bringing out Ray was incredible and the only thing that could ruin it as always is Paul Pierce who couldn't let a moment sit without being involved. What a turd
Stall Paul out because he's probably the one who kept trying to make the truce happen all these years

This show is making Jerry West look really bad. I get that they're making it for entertainment but I'm wondering what is overly exaggerated or outright false. What's the point if they're just gonna make **** up

Otherwise it's better than I thought it would be so far
Answered your own question, entertainment. It wasn't meant to be a biopic

Same way I watched Snowfall. I wasn't expecting it to be a documentary ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Answered your own question, entertainment. It wasn't meant to be a biopic

Same way I watched Snowfall. I wasn't expecting it to be a documentary ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I get that. We don't know yet what exactly is embellished, for me I'm just curious. I looked into it and West really didn't seem convinced on drafting Magic

I guess Norm didn't confirm or deny their one on one game at the party but his son who plays Norm in the show said his dad didn't wear a fur jacket. So it seems like they really did have some sort of competition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom