The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
NT wanted to shut down on a night where Thybulle was +16
snoop.png

Only one side is being talked about, that’s all I’m saying.

In the past 24 hours numerous folks have talked about how Nurse is "criminally underrated", how good the Raps are this season and how tough of a first round matchup they would be (which is a strong compliment in the stacked East). What more do you want people to say, man :lol:

In the past 24 hours numerous folks have talked about how Nurse is "criminally underrated", how good the Raps are this season and how tough of a first round matchup they would be (which is a strong compliment in the stacked East). What more do you want people to say, man :lol:
If numerous is like 2 then yeah.

Anyway…

Raptors game against the Cavs is the important one

You know damn right if one of those superstars are in LA or New York it’s going to be different.

Stop it. Be serious.

There is a superstar in LA for the last 4 years, what’s been different? KD been I. NY but YALL don’t want to acknowledge him.

These kids don’t care about where guys play. The 3rd most viewed player in the league was Ja Morant. Superstars transcend market size.

RJ Barrett been in NY. He has no national presence outside of that Batman commercial. I’m sure his local following is great but EYE been told a large market does wonders for you

Bron playing 40 minutes in a game that was already decided by half time. Bron out here streaming for layups down 8 with 2 seconds left. He’s looting. Let’s keep it a bean

That man told me to keep the same energy so that’s what I’m doing.

Down 10 with 20 seconds left…made Frank Vogel challenge an obvious foul in hopes of getting the ball back for another shot

:rofl:

When the ref didn’t reverse the call, he checked out the game and left the arena.

Piss poor.

There is a superstar in LA for the last 4 years, what’s been different? KD been I. NY but YALL don’t want to acknowledge him.

These kids don’t care about where guys play. The 3rd most viewed player in the league was Ja Morant. Superstars transcend market size.

RJ Barrett been in NY. He has no national presence outside of that Batman commercial. I’m sure his local following is great but EYE been told a large market does wonders for you

And the Lakers are brining in some good ratings with that Superstar.

Let’s not act like people don’t watch them to watch them lose. They’re the subject of conversation everyday. They’re running the show right now.

RJ Barrett is a terrible example btw :lol:

And the Lakers are brining in some good ratings with that Superstar.

Let’s not act like people don’t watch them to watch them lose. They’re the subject of conversation everyday.
So you’re making the argument for me. That superstar makes the team, not the other way around. When Bron shuts in down soon; they’ll be flexed out. Before Bron got there they weren’t on TV 3 nights a week. We watch because they are train wreck that had “5 top 75 guys” that’s going to sell. It would sell in Cleveland too

Players make the market
Players make the market.

So you’re making the argument for me. That superstar makes the team, not the other way around. When Bron shuts in down soon; they’ll be flexed out. Before Bron got there they weren’t on TV 3 nights a week

Players make the market
Players make the market.

I’m not debating that tho. Players can make plenty of money not being in a huge market.

But the NBA as a whole will make way more money with that Superstar being in a big market.

Going to be big off season thread too.

At least tay1 tay1 stuck around though. WASHED KING WASHED KING arms tired from the Pom Pom waving

Where’s atlsfinest atlsfinest STRING?
(hopefully dude is ok. These are just jokes)

I've been here all morning dawg. I got the unread work emails to prove it.

Imma go down swinging regardless of the outcome. UNLIKE these fake Lebron haters who only pop up once every 2-3 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom