The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finally getting to check out yesterday game 😂…. Lebron was having a mental meltdown last night. He was cursing his own team out, trying to give players brain damage…. He officially had enough 😂

275899506_5714032628625214_8465403858480255126_n.jpg

I think it would start it November 2023 (i.e. no "Fall back" then) but damn.

What's next, the metric system :blush:

that would be great actually

While it is a small change, I actually think the ripple effect of this would be significant within the US at first. A lot of Americans don't even bother trying to learn the language of foreign countries they visit. Now you want to mess with English units on American soil? Chaos :lol:

While it is a small change, I actually think the ripple effect of this would be significant within the US at first. A lot of Americans don't even bother trying to learn the language of foreign countries they visit. Now you want to mess with English units on American soil? Chaos :lol:

They should. England did it a long time ago.

If they can get over not being able to use their s***y system.

So can we :lol:

1.png

There's no rhyme or reason why these measurements are what they are. Why is a mile 5,280 feet? Not to mention people use "football field" as a unit of measurement.

Madness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom