The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D05A69B1-239E-43C6-A55A-C42D8E5C704A.png

Whenever im having a bad, this is how I make myself feel a little better. Laughter truly is the best medicine.

Trae took over in the 3rd when the offense was flat. Heurter deserves an extension. Consistent and healthy, lock him up for the next few years. Hunter was looking like Cam last night, he has some real bad bricks down the stretch. Hart was out there getting whatever he wanted, moco kid.

Yeah criticial from any other center not named Deandre Jordan
That’s the point :lol: Lakers need help at that spot more than anyone, they cut him, he proceeds to suck at his next stop to nobody’s surprise.

Philly now has similar but different problem that they had last year. They won Embiid’s minutes 4 different games in that Hawks series.

Fortune is beautiful, fame can be just as ugly, even uglier. Glad the fellas on the panel offered to help.

B Marshall wanted to do NASCAR episodes every week :smh:

Not much improvement offensively for him, but this is undoubtedly his best defensive campaign, also his healthiest.

They started off the first quarter of the season extremely slow, exactly like the Hawks actually. Bottom 5 defense. He played a large part in their turnaround on that end.

Coming into the year you wanted him to stay healthier & foul less. Mission accomplished. Hopefully he can rediscover the touch on his 3 ball.

This type of s*** that happens at NBA games really annoys me man. :lol:

They had a puppy race in Phoenix the other day where the dog pissed all over the court. :smh:

What are we doing :smh:
Opposite for me…One of the best things bout league pass is seeing the in game entertainment like you actually there, some real bizarre stuff be going on at the arenas but I get it they gotta find a way to fill a minimum of 41 games of content for the fans when nothing is happening on the floor :lol: :pimp:

That’s the point :lol: Lakers need help at that spot more than anyone, they cut him, he proceeds to suck at his next stop to nobody’s surprise.

Philly now has similar but different problem that they had last year. They won Embiid’s minutes 4 different games in that Hawks series.

Fortune is beautiful, fame can be just as ugly, even uglier. Glad the fellas on the panel offered to help.

B Marshall wanted to do NASCAR episodes every week :smh:

Not much improvement offensively for him, but this is undoubtedly his best defensive campaign, also his healthiest.

They started off the first quarter of the season extremely slow, exactly like the Hawks actually. Bottom 5 defense. He played a large part in their turnaround on that end.

Coming into the year you wanted him to stay healthier & foul less. Mission accomplished. Hopefully he can rediscover the touch on his 3 ball.

Jackson is cool but bruh averages 6 rebounds at 6’11” lol. At least get 8-10. But 6? Nah

That presentation was hella corny too. Son brought no charisma to it. Whatever he tried fell flat on its face.

Fail for delivery alone.

Cats out here holding it against Lebron cause he can't win with Austin Reeves and Stanley Johnson without going for 50.

LeGM got the praise when he got BI, Zo, and Hart traded for AD and a mickey mouse ring. So he shoulders part of the blame when he trades Kuz, KCP and Trezz for Westbrook. you reap what you sow.

can't have it both ways.

LeGM got the praise when he got BI, Zo, and Hart traded for AD and a mickey mouse ring. So he shoulders part of the blame when he trades Kuz, KCP and Trezz for Westbrook. you reap what you sow.

can't have it both ways.

So does Kobe get blame for the Dwight and Nash experiment?

Or KD and the Kyrie/harden trio? Or is Bron the only player that is responsible for his play, his teammates play, the front office and everyone employed in the organization?

That kid does NOT represent ALA

Nope he does. I did not know y’all let in that type. Disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom