The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need nothing. If you love hoop, you love hoop.
russell-westbrook.gif

Kyrie as a #2 option is deadly. Most talented guard in the league. Def has a huge Kobe influence.
When he plays.

My money is on one of three outcomes for the rest of this season and post season...

1. The mandate won't be lifted and kyrie can't play at home without the nets eating the fine.

2. Kyrie finds some off court reason to take time off

3. Kyrie is sidelined with an injury.

Tired of giving guys the benefit of the doubt every year. These guys are who they are.

That’s the point :lol: Lakers need help at that spot more than anyone, they cut him, he proceeds to suck at his next stop to nobody’s surprise.

Philly now has similar but different problem that they had last year. They won Embiid’s minutes 4 different games in that Hawks series.

Fortune is beautiful, fame can be just as ugly, even uglier. Glad the fellas on the panel offered to help.

B Marshall wanted to do NASCAR episodes every week :smh:

Not much improvement offensively for him, but this is undoubtedly his best defensive campaign, also his healthiest.

They started off the first quarter of the season extremely slow, exactly like the Hawks actually. Bottom 5 defense. He played a large part in their turnaround on that end.

Coming into the year you wanted him to stay healthier & foul less. Mission accomplished. Hopefully he can rediscover the touch on his 3 ball.

I was so high on JJJ.. generational talent type stuff.

I still believe he can get there but I'm loving his defense and him and Ja are fun to watch.

JJJ, KAT and John Collins been all different levels of disappointing this year .

Won’t be long before they all get played as full time 5’s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom