The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klutch doing damage control. I hate the nba

Also derozen would have also been a bad fit. Not like we go from 11th to 2nd with him. Plus we would be hard capped. Would lose Caruso anyways and rest be vet min guys.

The report about Derozan wanting 3 years and Lakers saying no came out over all star break. That ain't new. Bron held the meetings in order of importance really (Dame, DDR, Rustle).

They all knew Dame wasn't gonna happen so they duced it up and bounced. DDR said he wanted to come in an interview earlier in the year and he would take a paycut, so I don't know why people thought it was BRON that said no. Would've been the S&T between Spurs and Lakers and we know Pop and RC Buford ain't doing tham any favors. But, before they even got that far, Pelinka and Buss only wanted to do 2 years to matchup with Bron's contract.

Rustle was the last choice, and considering fit, rightfully so.

And for the umpteenth time, they could've got DDR and Caruso. Or Hield, then DDR. Or all three (technically). Hard cap stops you at the salary cap/tax apron, then you got vet mins. They had money, Buss just didn't want to spend into the tax. Really ruined a Bron year and a possible championship team.

You should’ve just said F LeBron instead of grasping at straws

twice in the response you quoted, I speak to the position kyrie and westbrook play

wouldnt/shouldn’t this be a knock on Lebron?

durant has his PG scoring all them points

meanwhile what is Lebron the player/coach/GM/PR machine doing for his PG?

and in my 2nd response, I also speak to the positions of the players involved

kyrie and westbrook play the same position?

Lebron and KD play the same position?

and then I speak to positions again

by comparing the guys who play the same positions?

The bulls lost all of their role players to injury, have had 1 of their stars in & out of the lineup and have gone 15-17 over the past 32 games.

When you already have two stars, trading all of your role players for a 3rd one is a losing proposition.

Somebody has to do the stuff that doesn’t show up in the box score. All the pieces matter. Team sport.

Maybe I didn't wake up in the best mood, but nobody cares about your fuvcking games. Stop posting those god damb squares
:lol: Cot damn. But yeah at least leave some damn context, like we all just supposed to know what these random squares from all these games mean.
-Y5O64.gif

Maybe I didn't wake up in the best mood, but nobody cares about your fuvcking games. Stop posting those god damb squares
heardle is decently interesting tho. I got it in less than 3 squares every time.

And why is the game named after the backup center from the Spurs? Or does he start? Who knows? antidope antidope

The report about Derozan wanting 3 years and Lakers saying no came out over all star break. That ain't new. Bron held the meetings in order of importance really (Dame, DDR, Rustle).

They all knew Dame wasn't gonna happen so they duced it up and bounced. DDR said he wanted to come in an interview earlier in the year and he would take a paycut, so I don't know why people thought it was BRON that said no. Would've been the S&T between Spurs and Lakers and we know Pop and RC Buford ain't doing tham any favors. But, before they even got that far, Pelinka and Buss only wanted to do 2 years to matchup with Bron's contract.

Rustle was the last choice, and considering fit, rightfully so.

And for the umpteenth time, they could've got DDR and Caruso. Or Hield, then DDR. Or all three (technically). Hard cap stops you at the salary cap/tax apron, then you got vet mins. They had money, Buss just didn't want to spend into the tax. Really ruined a Bron year and a possible championship team.
With Russell deal: payroll bill 162 mill.

With derozen deal: payroll bill maxed at hard cap of 143 mill.

all we need is energy and hustle off the bench. give the guys a solid 10-15 minutes so they can rest
block/contest shots, catch and finish at the rim, and hit the occasional open three ball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom