The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, look at that schedule. 😳

Portland really may catch the Lakers even as terrible as they have been.

Also, Atalanta has no excuses.
Unless LeBron stops showing up altogether, I don't see either the Spurs or Blazers catching the Lakers.

We have to include Dray in the Top 5 PGs because of how he runs the offense and is the anchor of an elite defense (when healthy), right?

I was going to say Spurs can still make it, but looking at our remaining schedule. We literally play every team in the West that’s either in the Playoffs or going for the Play-In. Only exception is Houston. Not looking good for us at all.

2A6B5692-2A0D-4660-B8FC-9091894ED00A.jpeg

Blazers tanking so it won’t happen for them, Spurs is possible tho but still a slim chance

Even if they’re tanking, that schedule the Blazers have left is so weak they may stumble and win a bunch of games by accident - that’s how bad it is.

Lakers have one of the hardest schedules left. They look like they’ll never win again, s*** they’re barely running out here. :lol:

All I’m saying is don’t be shocked man. That’s it :lol:

Even if they’re tanking, that schedule the Blazers have left is so weak they may stumble and win a bunch of games by accident - that’s how bad it is.

Lakers have one of the hardest schedules left. They look like they’ll never win again, s*** they’re barely running out here. :lol:

All I’m saying is don’t be shocked man. That’s it :lol:
I feel you on the schedule but they legit running units of d leaguers out there all game, they gon struggle against the bad teams :lol:

It’s a reason Josh Hart scoring all of a sudden, yo the only certified NBA player on the floor for the Blazers :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom