The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Laker team is awful, but I still wouldn't be particularly enthusiastic to play a relatively healthy Bron/AD combo in a 7 game series if I were PHX.
Naw they cooked, even with AD back you just don’t switch from giving up to beating teams that’s been demolishing you…If they actually had effort and wanted to be there it might be different

Yup I hope we miss the play-in completely.

Playoffs would just be a waste of minutes on lebrons leg's.

Just shut it down. Theres no point.

The only sole thing that could be worse this laker season is if LeBron gets hurt the final stretch of the season.

1647543670016.gif

Naw they cooked, even with AD back you just don’t switch from giving up to beating teams that’s been demolishing you…If they actually had effort and wanted to be there it might be different
the only problem is, every team in the NBA don't just want to beat them but beat them really bad and embarrassing them. I guess other NBA teams have that strong motivation after all what Lebron and Rust been treating every game like it didn't matter, especially during the game and post-game interviews. it felt like they want to beat the Lakers into retirement.

This Laker team is awful, but I still wouldn't be particularly enthusiastic to play a relatively healthy Bron/AD combo in a 7 game series if I were PHX.
Would’ve agreed before the season but nobody besides AD has any idea what they’re doing defensively. The elite teams will force those guys to make decisions. They won’t be able to consistently get enough stops in 4 different games.

Would’ve agreed before the season but nobody besides AD has any idea what they’re doing defensively. The elite teams will force those guys to make decisions. They won’t be able to consistently get enough stops in 4 different games.

I'm certainly not saying the Lakers would win :lol:

Just that it may not be ideal. Especially if there was an injury or something like that.

1647543670016.gif

Wow, that's pretty damning if true.
I would guess this thing will probably be pretty cut and dry.

The organizational structure shifts the Mavs made after the last round of this should make it pretty evident whether or not Donnie's claims were reported/handled appropriately.

Cuban's gonna be in a world of hurt if Donnie's able to prove any of this with more than he said/he said accusations.

That’s why you draft LaMelo when he’s right there
Would’ve helped out when Klay was injured
Would help out when curry is gone
Unless wiseman learned to shoot 3’s during his recovery? Lolacob

3 or die is never going away, Steph and Klay are in their 30s and out the door in a few years, but nah let’s draft a center that can barely shoot

Bron has been disappointing to watch this season. My GOAT can’t eem pretend to try/care on defense or loose balls. He’s gotta be on a team where his defense and lack of effort can be hidden at this point. He’s a liability out there. Year#19 🥺

Clippers can hide him tho 👀👀

That's assuming they make it past the play in.

I don't believe that will happen. Even with a healthy AD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom