The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coupé It Coupé It lawdog1 lawdog1

These details gonna be JUICY as they come out... If I'm reading this right, the Mavs involved/notified the league offices of the accusation + that they were doing an investigation and then that they were ultimately firing Donnie at its conclusion?

Making fun of Steph aint gonna bring AD back

photo of dudes saying "S.treet C.lothes 30!" and "Slightly Crippled!"

1647558178038.png

This Laker team is awful, but I still wouldn't be particularly enthusiastic to play a relatively healthy Bron/AD combo in a 7 game series if I were PHX.
I would. Lakers are food. Bron and AD can both go for 40 a night. No matter. That team cant guard for ****. Teams can score on them at will. Phx would wash them brutally. All those open 3s. 🤢

I would. Lakers are food. Bron and AD can both go for 40 a night. No matter. That team cant guard for ****. Teams can score on them at will. Phx would wash them brutally. All those open 3s. 🤢

Maybe. A healthy AD still can be the best player on the floor though. Big difference between being healthy and useful for 82 games and for 7 games.

TJ Warren is sitting out the last 12 games to get ready for next season. They wanna trade that dude while they can.

Maybe. A healthy AD still can be the best player on the floor though. Big difference between being healthy and useful for 82 games and for 7 games.
I have no doubt last years Lakers beat last year's suns, but yesterday prices ain't today's pricessss. McFarland Ultimate AD ain't enough when the Lakers defense is swiss cheese. Nobody gives up more transition 3s or wide open lays than LA. AD can only do so much. Plus his jumper ultra washed now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom