The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Real talk, Sarver such a low life, if Suns win the champion I can see him blowing it up :lol:

Mans might have to give Booker the max, match Ayton's RFA offer, and pay Cam Johnson.

A true to the game racist like Sarver might get his Calvin Candy on and refuse to pay these brothas
Oh...so you won't have to worry about him blowing it up then . That's cool I guess.

Just back on his shenanigans until a team write him a check or Ben Gordon or Russell Westbrook call

He aims for the same spot every time, so he clearly knows the timing of that motion of the basket. Not saying it’s easy, but with enough repetition, a lot of people could hit shots on a moving basket like that at a high rate:

He aims for the same spot every time, so he clearly knows the timing of that motion of the basket. Not saying it’s easy, but with enough repetition, a lot of people could hit shots on a moving basket like that at a high rate:

Amazing! :nerd:
:pimp:

^ Yeah man that’s my team but we cheeks. Prob better off giving the hornets our spot if we haven’t already! :lol:

Real talk, Sarver such a low life, if Suns win the champion I can see him blowing it up :lol:

Mans might have to give Booker the max, match Ayton's RFA offer, and pay Cam Johnson.

A true to the game racist like Sarver might get his Calvin Candy on and refuse to pay these brothas
5ab10f3f04ac02709092628de894f99c.gif

A decade plus of not being a fan of Westbrook’s game aside…

Man I’m happy for him tonight. He needed that for his psyche.

(Even if it was a lucky shot) :lol:

A decade plus of not being a fan of Westbrook’s game aside…

Man I’m happy for him tonight. He needed that for his psyche.

(Even if it was a lucky shot) :lol:
Agree with all of this. He desperately need a moment.

36-9-7 for the GOAT tonight.

Last night was comedy considering folks were declaring the death of LeBronto (inspired by Ballsack Sports)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom