The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
amitt5504 amitt5504 you ******* with this 3-2 we been going to?

Im enjoying it at times still a lot to work on but the way niang talked bout it seems like DOC is really trying to push it on them during practice

niketock88 niketock88 told me +/- doesn't matter.
It used to be the **** in here....I'm in and out for stretches, but it's not talked about much in here anymore.
But yeah, I always thought it was some team **** too.

Don't think Russ needed that. Man is never shy about taking ill advised shot. He gotta realize going off the glass for every shot isn't the way. If he's 3-15 next game, it'll be like that **** never happened.

amitt5504 amitt5504 you ****ing with this 3-2 we been going to?

Im enjoying it at times still a lot to work on but the way niang talked bout it seems like DOC is really trying to push it on them during practice
Zone is our best bet with Jim on the team. Maxey is food 1-1 and Tobias is probably our best perimeter defender with Maltese hacking half the time lol

A 2-1-2 might be the best bet with Embiid in the middle, free to blitz/hedge and also recover to the rim. Keep Maxey and Maltese on the perimeter with Jim and Tobi down low

Look at this, StatMuse byke to posting stats and not posting nonsense for likes and retweets. antidope antidope

#Bullyingworks
First it was Pusha T shaming Drake to acknowledge his son. Later it was you shaming you @QU!K to acknowledge his team more than Steph. And now it’s JJ shaming Zion to be a better teammate and actually play basketball.

3/3. Might need to add this technique to my arsenal. Seems effective :lol:

I posted that exactly two weeks ago. Statmuse makes shaming/bullying a perfect 4-for-4 now.

5-for-5 if we attribute Russell Westbrook’s performance last night to bullying.

It used to be the **** in here....I'm in and out for stretches, but it's not talked about much in here anymore.
But yeah, I always thought it was some team **** too.

Don't think Russ needed that. Man is never shy about taking ill advised shot. He gotta realize going off the glass for every shot isn't the way. If he's 3-15 next game, it'll be like that **** never happened.
Yea we were having a bball debate, he got frustrated/ desperate and brought up plus minus; grabbing at straws lol

Scottie the 1
Looking back, I know there's still somewhat of a logjam with Barnes, OG, Siakam but it would have been worse if they took Suggs

FVV, Trent, Suggs would have been tougher to navigate

I'm not as down on Suggs as a lot of others even though I know he hasn't shown as much. Anyway, good choice by Masai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom