The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
league really let smart go unpunished :smh:
adam silver, do better!
protect the stars, or the players will start policing themselves :emoji_punch: 🔨

That fine gonna be biblical. Plus I'd sue and say he damage my property and now I'm unable to get to the pictures of my dead family and friends. Everybody I love dead and they only pix is on that phone. And also my social security number and my blood type and all my memories is on that phone. And he hurt my hand when he pulled it from me and my labrum might be torn now and I'm not sleeping well. I need 100 Mill

Never thought Cousins would actually make such an impact, but imagine if he was on GSW or Philly

I feel like he's actually doing a really good job with Denver
100%

I'm so happy for him, but also tight af he ain't on the warriors roster helping them.

But then I do Khaby shrug when he starts wild'n out and getting teched up lol

Man DeAndre has been bad but he ain’t the reason the lead went away. Niang is just that bad defensively
Oh hes absolutely a problem too. He also has struggled with the touch in the playoffs so when you add it all up he could very well become unplayable.

A few holes on that bench & unfortunately it seems like that’s the group they’re rolling into the playoffs with.

Places a ton of pressure on the starters to completely dominate

Oh hes absolutely a problem too. He also has struggled with the touch in the playoffs so when you add it all up he could very well become unplayable.

A few holes on that bench & unfortunately it seems like that’s the group they’re rolling into the playoffs with.

Places a ton of pressure on the starters to completely dominate
Entire bench sucks. Put more pressure of Tobi to lock on defense on top of needing to score 30 since that’s the only thing that pleases half of Philly fans

Dray
holeup (1).png

Embiid should never jump on one foot, it’s so stressful to watch him land from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom