The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro we midway through the 3rd, both teams have 50 :sick:. I've seen infinity missed layups

I'm bouta watch Netflix on my phone.

Bron

Not into the Wendell Carter Jr vs Darius Bazley classic?
I rock with the magic heavy. These all my son's. But, Cole struggling with 5. Rj Hampton finding his way. Fultz just got back from injury. WCJ is kinda nice. But hella unpolished. Gary Harris. No Bamba. Team should be better. Maybe one day lol

Was just thinking of the talent gap in the league being like the wealth gap in the US. How is it there are some that are soooooo talented and others that are literal poverty. The gap is far too wide for them all to be the best in the world.

I say that to say...consolidate the league b.

Was just thinking of the talent gap in the league being like the wealth gap in the US. How is it there are some that are soooooo talented and others that are literal poverty. The gap is far too wide for them all to be the best in the world.

People want this + less games. Y’all aren’t wrong but it’ll never happen nowadays :lol: We’re well beyond that point. The time for this was back in the tape delay years.

Ben Simmons said he didn’t develop a jumpshot because he was just better than everyone as youth and amateur….. lol

This type of stuff is why. These schools and travel teams be having dudes that’s 6’3” at 14 y/o playing center and whatnot. Dude only grows to be like 6’6” or 6’7” and ends up having NO jumpshot because he’s been playing the big man position since childhood :lol: :lol: :lol:

I rock with the magic heavy. These all my son's. But, Cole struggling with 5. Rj Hampton finding his way. Fultz just got back from injury. WCJ is kinda nice. But hella unpolished. Gary Harris. No Bamba. Team should be better. Maybe one day lol
Funny thing is after that double T, WCJr scored on like the next 8 attempts even though half got waved off because hr travelled first or some violation happened.

And the Thunder, yea rooting for a team losing in purpose is tough. If they were really trying, I think the Thunder could have made the play in at least. Deliberately stripping Giddey of his rookie reps plus time playing with SGA who you have return and play with literally all g leaguers because the guys who aren't stars but are floor raisers have all been shut down already

I think there's more than enough talent for 30 teams, its just not every time has a guy who is that dude because theyre all teaming up snd forcing their way to 4 cities

Funny thing is after that double T, WCJr scored on like the next 8 attempts even though half got waved off because hr travelled first or some violation happened.

And the Thunder, yea rooting for a team losing in purpose is tough. If they were really trying, I think the Thunder could have made the play in at least. Deliberately stripping Giddey of his rookie reps plus time playing with SGA who you have return and play with literally all g leaguers because the guys who aren't stars but are floor raisers have all been shut down already

I think there's more than enough talent for 30 teams, its just not every time has a guy who is that dude because theyre all teaming up snd forcing their way to 4 cities
That's what's most annoying. Blatantly sitting healthy Shai and Giddey is booty. I wanted to see them.

No Suggs or Terrance Ross on the magic side.

Both teams fighting for the bottom.

Ben Simmons said he didn’t develop a jumpshot because he was just better than everyone as youth and amateur….. lol

This type of stuff is why. These schools and travel teams be having dudes that’s 6’3” at 14 y/o playing center and whatnot. Dude only grows to be like 6’6” or 6’7” and ends up having NO jumpshot because he’s been playing the big man position since childhood :lol: :lol: :lol:

Simmons actually used to shoot jump shots before he went pro. No clue what happened. He wasn’t elite at it but he could hit an open 19 footer.

Luckily my 1st coach had me at point so I was able to avoid automatically playing in the post just cuz of my height most of the time, except for when it was injuries or something and I had to fill in and become Bill Russell in the paint :lol:

Luckily my 1st coach had me at point so I was able to avoid automatically playing in the post just cuz of my height most of the time, except for when it was injuries or something and I had to fill in and become Bill Russell in the paint :lol:

I was always Center until HS so I had to really develop my skills because all they used to do with me when I was a kid is stand under the basket for easy layups on smaller players and rebound/block shots. The kind of player I was going into my freshman year and who I was by the time I graduated were vastly different :lol:

Smoked a fully healthy Memphis the other night without Trae :lol: His quad still isn’t right & it was a home game so I woulda sat him.

He actually hurts the team more being out there hurt since his usage is so high.

He was a -20 :lol: 7 turnovers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom