The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I’m already over the Niang minutes, if Tobi gonna be in foul trouble since no one else wants to play defense so be it.

At this point I watch DeAndre for laughs

Doc gotta go, there’s no reason to ever have a lineup of Harden-Green-Niang-Reed-Jordan. ***** is more stubborn than Simmons lol
If they could have at least kept even one of those guys I would be so much more optimistic, if they kept both and traded other pieces or something else I'd say they'd be stacked

If they could have at least kept even one of those guys I would be so much more optimistic, if they kept both and traded other pieces or something else I'd say they'd be stacked
I banged the table to keep Drummond lol usually Kork and Shake take turns being dog****. Both decided to be trash now

1647832650721.png

james gets a fresh start in portland. adidas hq and has the most strip clubs per capita in the US

Raps defense been scary lately, what they've done to Biid and Jokic this past month's pretty wild. If that's how that's how they're coming into the playoffs, I need Raps/Bucks first quarter

Everything clicked.

Chris Finch coming into his own as a HC.

As much as he’s a nuisance, Pat Bev has helped DLo become a leader. KAT has found a new gear. With Ant being significantly better in year 2. All the chips fell into place.
Plus they are all healthy for the first time.

Dlo is having his best season now as a two way player (believe it or not). He gladly took a back seat scoring wise and became a lay maker while also showcasing his high defensive IQ. I’m glad he’s doing well.

Harden did not look like himself at all. It’s like he lost a step over the last week. I’m willing to bet that his hamstring is bothering him.
You think they both sit tmmrw?

Biid was a game decision tonite and didn't look great so I don't imagine him playing tmmrw, Harden also doesn't look well still and he'd have to play 40+ mins without Biid tmmrw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom