The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brongevity :lol:

Could work as a promo code for a bottle of:
77C8D22B-C6FB-4366-AD48-616557A4A416.jpeg

Giving teams that are ten games under .500 a chance to make the playoffs after playing 82 games & over half the league already makes it :pimp:

I understand your sentiment, but I am genuinely curious if it would be the same if another team was 10th in the West.

Yeah, the play in should only come into effect if there’s a small gap

The wolves or whoever ends up 7th shouldn’t have to enter a play in to clinch a playoff seed

If anything 9th should play 10th and winner plays 8th to see who gets the last spot
For everyone's situational awareness, this was the play-in landscape last year when there wasn't as much fuss.
2021 PlayIn.PNG

For everyone's situational awareness, this was the play-in landscape last year when there wasn't as much fuss.
2021 PlayIn.PNG
Yeah there should be levels

If they want to do a play in with 4 teams then all 4 should have similar records

If the 7th (and 8th seed) is way far ahead they should automatically clinch

Hi everyone.

Been away last few months. Was dealing with a lot of personal and family issues. Also, had a health scare recently. Really put a lot of things into perspective for me. Hope you're all doing well!

Briefly skimmed through the last few pages. Glad to see some of you guys are still here.
Glad to hear things are well man

I thought the same thing til I bought some Lebron's. The 7's and 8's are lighter than a lot of my Jordans.

Are you wearing Brons casually and/or wearing Jordans to hoop? I have been out of the sneaker game for a minute but I recall for awhile Brons were mainly for on the court and Jordans (Retros) were for off of it. I think folks in here have posted fits they've gotten off in Brons though so times may have changed :lol:

Hi everyone.

Been away last few months. Was dealing with a lot of personal and family issues. Also, had a health scare recently. Really put a lot of things into perspective for me. Hope you're all doing well!

Briefly skimmed through the last few pages. Glad to see some of you guys are still here.
Hang in there, brother. Best of luck with everything you’re dealing with.

Are you wearing Brons casually and/or wearing Jordans to hoop? I have been out of the sneaker game for a minute but I recall for awhile Brons were mainly for on the court and Jordans (Retros) were for off of it. I think folks in here have posted fits they've gotten off in Brons though so times may have changed :lol:

Some of the recent low top Brons have been cool I think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom