The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's made in jest but we never hear about these supplement and steroids jokes when guys like Tom Brady have long careers.

I wonder why.
1647968462553.jpeg

Tom Brady has a whole methodology that he created and markets for exactly that, man :lol:

He says he's 6'4 all the time
some say that Rodman was actually 6'4 rather than listed as 6'6'. regardless of whether he was 6'4 or 6'6', the worm played bigger than any 7 footer of that time on rebounds and defense, including Shaq. the only other player that was undersized and played bigger than what they were was Barkley. it's even an insult putting Draymond in the same category as those two.

Wasn’t there reports that Lebron spends $1M a year on his body? Maybe he should’ve gave it a stupid name like the The LB23 Method.

Jordan a little taller than 6'4 probably like 6'5 in shoes. People just exaggerate his height the same way they exaggerate his greatness.

Are you wearing Brons casually and/or wearing Jordans to hoop? I have been out of the sneaker game for a minute but I recall for awhile Brons were mainly for on the court and Jordans (Retros) were for off of it. I think folks in here have posted fits they've gotten off in Brons though so times may have changed :lol:
I own a few LeBrons, and I rock em off court. They are just a little too heavy for my build/play style.

But they are by no means ugly, lmao

half of them are ugly. I like the earlier Lebrons than the later ones.
I will agree that 14+ look the best. But some of the OG’s look sharp.

Ppl that hate on LeBron also hate on his shoes, they just hate the man. Don’t get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom