The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
those nike lebron 20-5-5 gotta be one of the most underrated shoes. the OG white w/black straps were so damn clean. this colorway is :emoji_fire:

someone school me please on the LeBron line

So he has his Signature line of Lebrons which are at 19 now

Then the the Witness line?

And the Zoom Soldiers line?

Are there any others and also are they like only worn for special games or the post season? Never really kept up with his line but I feel like Ive seen so many variations with different names.

Been hooked on the taylor swift one lately storm2006 storm2006

Taylordle 53 2/6

⬜🟩🟨🟨⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
TAYLORDLE.jpg

someone school me please on the LeBron line

So he has his Signature line of Lebrons which are at 19 now

Then the the Witness line?

And the Zoom Soldiers line?

Are there any others and also are they like only worn for special games or the post season? Never really kept up with his line but I feel like Ive seen so many variations with different names.
He has his main sig, Ambassador, Witness, and Soldier.

His least expensive shoes are the Witness, because they use the cheapest materials. The soldiers are a little higher quality. Then ambassadors have better materials, and then of course his sign are very high quality.

He wore the hell out of the 15’s and 16’s when they first released. Like every single game you saw him in either of those during that year. Then the 17’s and 18’s he sorta wore on and off.

Now with the 19’s… hehe, he doesn’t like em. He likes the lows and I’ve seen him playing in those more. But the highs he’s only worn like 10 times this whole season.

——

He wears some special Brons for special games, like the All Star game. (Wore the Big Bang’s)

Big Buc Em Thread? Another one of his greatest hits:

The stupidity of this is astounding. And you sheep keep riding with this over two years later.

Somebody was saying how sexy Jayson Tatum’s mom was...I said she was busted...a poster said I didn’t think she was attractive because she’s black...I said that definitely ain’t the case, I’ve been with plenty of black women. That was the exact conversation. Y’all looked for any way that y’all could play that off as racist and have ran with it for 2 and a half years.

Lol...........I love how this is still a thing.

I thought Jayson Tatum’s mom looked busted and dudes in the NBA thread that were drooling over her said I just didn’t like black women. I say “nah that has nothing to do with it, I’ve ****ed several black chicks” and some of the sheep on here still run with that quote.

B1.PNG

Notice how he went from "I've been with plenty of black women" to I've ****** several black chicks". Bro was turning full heel/MAGA before our eyes before COVID sent him off the edge :smh:

Bron’s comments from 2020 aside, imagine not advocating for the play-in. It’s going to be fire in both conferences this year :pimp:
CC88CC49-4ECE-49C1-9120-2DC64D6BA97E.jpeg
44C70C6B-2BB5-4B7C-9617-F55772D31A6D.jpeg
Def a fan of the play-in, but damn, imagine being so far ahead at other teams at 7. Might need to add a wins gap exception next year.

Big Buc Em Thread? Another one of his greatest hits:

B1.PNG

Notice how he went from "I've been with plenty of black women" to I've ****ed several black chicks". Bro was turning full heel/MAGA before our eyes before COVID sent him off the edge :smh:
I wonder who the original poster that called Buc Em a racist for not liking Tatum's mom, eventually leading to his actual exposure as a racist idiot, is
Screen Shot 2022-03-22 at 2.55.09 PM.png

vince-mc-mahon-its-me-austin.gif

Wish I didn't have to work this lame *** Bieber concert tonight. I already know this Knicks Hawks game is about to be a petty ****show. Got my dvr ready, i'll catch it later and block out the noise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom