The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They might not win again without Steph
mjlol (1) (1).png

I rock with Dray but that most important player narrative was nasty

The man had 32 in a game 7 of the NBA finals once upon a time :lol:

They have the 2nd best offense in the league and a bottom 5 defense. That explains part of it.

But really, it's the fact that they've been injured / covid struck for the entire season. Literally right now, they're missing their 2nd best player in JC. Hunter's missed a ton of time as well.
hueter and hunter haven't gotten better either

Not surprising tho, Hunter wasn’t a “high ceiling” prospect and this almost bout as good most expected Huerter to be anyway…Huerter better off the bench but so is Bogdan so they always got somebody in that role that shouldn’t be

Hawks need to finally address a true secondary playmaker/scorer, that’s their 2nd biggest issue behind the defense

Hueter had me going into this season thinking he turned the corner and was gonna be a decent defender after the playoffs :lol::smh: ain’t never seen him out in that much effort on that end before and ain’t seen it since

Hawks are a weird case.

But I think they can pick it up come playoff time.

Miami is either getting them or Brooklyn in the playoffs.

TOUGH S***

^ he def corny and all that Uber hype about him coming back and warriors destroying the league once he does.

She tries so hard to get chose I swear. Will someone just save her already!

Also this is a microcosm of their last 3 months, and what concerns you about the playoffs

They are elite at generating open jumpers. Every possession, they can get them off. You just don’t know how many they’re gonna knock down anymore :lol: And then none of their top 4 particularly like contact. Wiggins did at one point early in Minnesota, don’t know what happened.

So They went dry, and finally decided to get something in the paint. Very very basic stuff to get Wiggins on a much shorter guard but Orlando is a terrible team so they had this whenever they wanted it:

Could spam this until they send help, instead Poole not even looking for him again :lol:

Franz able to switch back & Orlando will live with that matchup straight-up, which Franz won that time.

Mediocre jump shooting & decision making are what worry you with these guys.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom