The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course your offense gonna look like trash w/Jordan Poole throwing up all kinds of bulls_ and Klay turning into a nightly brick
Dray was the primary playmaker off this bricks last night or naw?
pachah1.png

Trae's a problem, but in general their roster structure puts a TON of pressure on Capela and Okongwu to be everywhere all the time.

Hunter is the only guy they've got anywhere on the perimeter that can really defend. Throw in Gallo - and Collins is only really OK - and you're in trouble.
Very true the reason we got buy with this heavy offensive roster last year is cause Capela was playing near top 5 defense in the league and it covered up a ton of holes that are being exposed now cause while still playing good defense he not playing out of his mind defense anymore.

We don’t need as many offense first no defense guys as we have now. We could have an average to good defense and probably still have a top 10 offense at worst if it was just Trae and a buncha 3 and D guys instead of the situation now where it’s a top 3 offense and bottom 5 defense. Need to reconfigure the roster for sure.

Imagine watching that offense from yesterday and thinking Dray is the primary Playmaker
dahell2.png

I'm not saying Dray isn't important
time will tell when Draymond finally gets exposed like Rust. it took the Lakers trade to show that.

Only Steph fans says this cause they want to quantify his “gravity” :lol:

Bron is a playmaker. Bron comes off pick and roll and you gravitate towards him because he can score. Corner man is open.

Draymond has the ball and teams back up like rondo and simmons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom