The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trae's a problem, but in general their roster structure puts a TON of pressure on Capela and Okongwu to be everywhere all the time.

Hunter is the only guy they've got anywhere on the perimeter that can really defend. Throw in Gallo - and Collins is only really OK - and you're in trouble.
Sold all of my Tobias Harris stock after that series.

Excuse me for this @freeze time post but this somehow not being BSack post is
skip1 (1).png

I think it was bsack sports. Legion got sacked :lol: :smh:

9FBF9401-74F6-499B-B4A1-A7DA063917E8.jpeg

WILD ERA. No stories are real anymore no one knows anything. Ballsack Sports really is a pillar in the NBA Twitter community.

WILD ERA. No stories are real anymore no one knows anything. Ballsack Sports really is a pillar in the NBA Twitter community.
NBA/sports media has been disgusting for a while now…Between the daily hot takes, reporting anything and throwing “sources” on there just to be 1st, and the thirst for social media engagement credibility has never mattered less

Social media is part of the NBA’s bread and butter so it’ll only get worse…They the top league running **** in this aspect

Last edited:
Draymond Green is either a glorified role player or the most important player on GS's roster.

Depending on the day of course.
most important player in the GS roster? two things, GS has really bad defense and GS is in need of a point guard. both of which can be acquired easily if GS wanted to but I guess they wanted to keep the chemistry. on the otherhand, Draymond is responsible for Wiggins.

glorified role player? I thought he was an "all-star". :rofl:
truth is, he is an overrated role player, that's about it.

most important player in the GS roster? two things, GS has really bad defense and GS is in need of a point guard. both of which can be acquired easily if GS wanted to but I guess they wanted to keep the chemistry. on the otherhand, Draymond is responsible for Wiggins.

glorified role player? I thought he was an "all-star". :rofl:
truth is, he is an overrated role player, that's about it.

Interesting so if Draymond isn't that important. Then his absence due to injury can't be used as a reason for GS's recent poor play?

Imagine watching that offense from yesterday and thinking Dray is the primary Playmaker
dahell2.png

I'm not saying Dray isn't important
Of course your offense gonna look like trash w/Jordan Poole throwing up all kinds of bulls_ and Klay turning into a nightly brick

Dray's good but his mouth writes checks that Steph, Klay, and formerly KD, end up having to cash
All the talk about system players over the years and folks act like Dray aint the poster boy for system player

Imagine watching that offense from yesterday and thinking Dray is the primary Playmaker
dahell2.png

as the primary playmaker, he should have been aware when offense is not working. now this is just plainly dumb, passing a wide open lay-up and it's not the first time that he did such. what a playmaker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom